Monday, September 30, 2019

FAITH PUSHED TO THE TEST

Sooo...this morning, after I sent my kids off to school, the woman that we are living with came into my room and asked if I had packed, I told her by the end of the day that I would be, then she asked for my house key, I said sure thing. I think she still believes that I am leaving here without my children, but God has the final say, not her. She doesn't say what happens or what is going to happen in my life. God is the author and the finisher of my story. I can't lie though, the overwhelming feeling of losing my children did sink in as I was packing my sons things. I began to cry and asked God, YOU WOULDN'T TAKE MY CHILDREN FROM ME WOULD YOU! Then I opened my music app, and hit shuffle, and the first song that came up was Fred Hammonds song "All Things are working For Me".....even though I still have a little pain and fear in my heart (besides I am only human) I listened to that song twice, absorbing the strength that God was giving me, and the reassurance! I am going to continue to pack, continue to listen to my music, and continue to sing praises to my God, he is the only one I fear, no man. I am going to be ready, when he says go, I want to be packed and ready, I don't want to skip a beat. I am believing, and will continue to believe that God is working on a miracle, he will come through in the final second, when there is no time left on the clock! I put all my faith and all my trust in Him, He has not ever failed me, even in sin, and I just don't see Him starting now! God bless and I love you, and I can't wait to share the testimony about how God brought me and my children into our destinies! Remember that GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW! Trust and believe in Him with all you heart!

 This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......with a TESTIMONY!



No comments:

Post a Comment