Friday, September 27, 2019

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

Sooo...I love the word this morning! As I have written in earlier blogs, God has encouraged me EVERYDAY! I have also CONSTANTLY written that it is SOOOOO IMPORTANT that we read the bible every day, every morning, and this morning reinforced that message for me! The theme of new study plan that I've started is "Choose Each Day". The choice is ours on how we start our day! The reading was saying how we should start our day with prayer and reading Gods word, and not on what we have to do, and where we have to go, STRESSING! As I was reading, I thought, I start out my day with thanking Jesus for waking me up, I start in prayer! SO I'M GOOD! I QUICKLY dismissed that thought, SELF CONGRATULATING, thinking, well this is me, I'm not the person who starts out with social media, or thinking about my day and what I have to do! COMPARING myself to anyone who DOES start out that way, making myself look like some SUPER GREAT CHRISTIAN as opposed to OTHERS! That was my old way of thinking trying to slip in! I immediately thought about that verse that says "Do not think yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgement, in accordance with the faith God has given to each of you!". (Romans 12:3) I had to put myself back into a humble place and say, this is not a HIGH FIVE moment, but a REMINDING moment! The Lord was reminding me that if I DIDN'T start my day off with Him, I would fall subject to the desires of my flesh! I wouldn't have the power inside me to fight off sexual thoughts, cravings for alcohol, or a cursing tongue! He was reminding me to STAY THE COURSE, don't change up, because it would only lead to DEATH, SPIRITUAL DEATH! I had to eat a HEAVY DOSE of humble pie this morning! The Lord reminded me this morning that if I walk by the spirit that I would not gratify the desires of the flesh, those desires would be in direct conflict with the spirit! God has given us the power to recognize them and act accordingly to the spirit! That is why I blog almost everyday about how important it is to READ THE WORD OF GOD!!! PLEAAASE!!!...and here is the MOST IMPORTANT part of my testimony now, in this moment, if I hadn't been reading the word EVERYDAY, allowing it to sink in, and following it's instructions, I would have fallen DAYS AGO! When the devil first started throwing his darts! I wouldn't of had that scripture in my heart to remind me to be humble with sober judgement! THE WORD IS SO VITAL TO OUR LIVES, I CAN'T STRESS THAT POINT ENOUGH! So choose God in the morning! I'm not talking about reading for hours and hours on end, but get in it, even if its just a couple of verses every morning, you will see the results as the days go by. Then when things arise in your life, it will rise up in you like active volcano! READ THE WORD OF GOD DAILY......READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ!!!! LOL! but for real DO IT! I love you very much, AND GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

Those who live in according to the flesh have their mind set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their mind set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:5-6

So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. But if you are led by the Spirit you are not under the law. Galatians 5:16-18

 This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.......





No comments:

Post a Comment