Wednesday, September 25, 2019

BE STILL, MEDITATE ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

So.....to piggy back off of the last post, the other message God gave me this morning was to 'Be Still' in this in between season that he has me in at the moment! It is the crunch time in my situation. In my very first post I explained that I was given until October 1st to find a new place to live! I have no money, no job, and no prospects, a situation that I put myself in! This is the time that panic could set in, and loss of faith!....but He encouraged me this morning to be still, meditate on the promises that were made, continue to be faithful UNTIL THE END! I have to put my faith into OVER DRIVE! It may not come until the very last second, but I know my breakthrough is on the way! I know God is making HEAVENLY moves on my behalf! I am not worthy, nor do I deserve it be he is a God that has NEVER failed me! It has always been the other way around!....but I am happy today to be His humble servant, I am happy to walk this christian walk! No matter what happens on or before October 1st, I know that God is the one that would have ordained it, and I will continue to trust Him, I will continue to believe in Him, I will continue to have faith, I will continue to love Him, I will continue to seek His face, I will continue to share the his love and kindness! Nothing can and will ever change that anymore! I am SOULED OUT!...because I know NOTHING can separate me from the love of God! Nothing can separate any of us from his love! I love you, and I can't wait to share the testimony God has in store for me!....and remember GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THAT! God bless you!

The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still! Exodus 14:14

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment