Wednesday, September 18, 2019

THE FULLNESS OF GODS PURPOSE

Soooo..........I feel great this morning, I feel like I have a purpose, I feel like I finally have a purpose. It feels great to walk in the purpose God has set up for me. I am happy to have gone through the absolute hell over these years to get to this point. I am EXTREMELY THANKFUL that God didn't give up on, I am thankful Jesus died on that cross KNOWING THAT I WOULD MESS UP over and over and over and over again! Can you imagine that!! All that He endured, they spit on Him, they beat Him to a pulp, the stabbed Him, they nailed Him to that cross in his hands and feet!!!!.....and He knew the whole time that I was going to do the same thing, commit the same sins, go back and forward and take advantage of his grace!! He stayed up there knowing we would disappoint, that kind of love cannot be explained! That is the kind of love NO ONE ON THIS EARTH HAS!! That kind of love surpasses all understanding!! I mean, SHEESH! I don't like when people talk and my face and that little bit of WHATEVER comes out of their mouth and hits me in the face, have you every experienced that?? Lol, that was enough to start a fight back in the day, but Jesus died for sins he knew we would continue to commit, he knew that we would struggle. How could I ever distrust Him. You would think it would be easy, but the flesh is strong. That's why I have to kill the flesh DAILY! They ONLY way to kill the flesh everyday is through prayer and reading the bible. I know I have said that over and over in every post but I think it is SOOO IMPORTANT!!! It is literally how we sustain ourselves through out the day. That is how we renew our minds! Making it a habit to read and pray everyday has to be intentional, because we know that the word of God is the SWORD! It chops down the flesh, it slices through what the enemy has planned for you on that day! After reading I believe in every word that I have read. Faith is the foundation of this lifestyle. You can't see what is going on, but you believe it's happening! After you pray, you have to believe it's going to happen, there isn't a video that shows you the answers, it's a feeling. To trust and lean on God is an act of faith in itself. To keep your eyes on him is an act of faith! Pressing on day by day, is an act of faith! To pray without ceasing is an act of faith! To continually look to him for all of the answers to the woes of life is an act of faith. We cannot walk this walk without faith, and faith comes by hearing, and hearing by THE WORD OF GOD! Romans 10:17. THE WORD THE WORD THE WORD! It works, trust me. NO, TRUST GOD!! As always I don't know you but I love you to life! Most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY KNOW!!! God bless!!

FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, AND THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN. Hebrews 11:1

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued..........


No comments:

Post a Comment