Tuesday, September 17, 2019

BUILDING OF FAITH

So......there are a lot of lessons that I learned from my study yesterday. They are over flowing in my heart and I am so excited to share them, I just don't want to ramble in an EXTRA LONG post. I am going to split them up into several concentrating on one subject at a time. Another very important thing God gave me yesterday was encouragement! During the first devotional I read it highlighted how God can come through just as your about to throw in the towel, just as you have given up, and lost steam. You think that all hope is lost, and that nothing will change, then BOOM, God comes through in a MAJOR WAY! OUT OF NO WHERE! That's how he works, I firmly believe in that, that is why I am not consumed with worry or fear about the situation that I face right now in my life. If you have been reading along since my very first post, I have been given 2 weeks (until October 1st) to move out of where I am living. I have no money, no job, all I have is my faith and belief in God! I am completely empty, which allows God to do his best work! Two weeks is not a lot of time for ANYONE, whether the have money or not, to find arrangements for themselves and three children. This is an opportunity for me to step up and finally be obedient to Gods word and finally allow him to lead me and guide me. When he comes through this time, it will truly be a MIRACLE! I am believing and trusting Him for a MIRACLE! I have to keep my eye on the prize, if I continue the way I'm going, and not take this situation into my own hands when I think time is running out, God will come through! I have a pattern of giving up on God when I think time is running out, but I have learned the hard way that my way is NEVER A GOOD IDEA! I am tired of learning the hard way, so I have chosen to learn the GOD WAY! When there is 0:00 time left on the clock (that's a sports reference, lol, I LOVE football and basketball) God will make that half court shot, that last toss up into the end zone for the WIN! That is what I know God is going to do for me and my children. You know what, when it does happen, it won't just be a lesson for me, it will also show my family (because they don't really have any faith or belief in God at all) just what kind of God I serve. Not that He will GIVE YOU THINGS, but He will come through and make you whole. They see me as a liar, a thief, a drunk, and everything else unsavory, BUT God will show himself to them by what he is doing and about to do in my life. I think then I will be able to share my testimony with them, God will have all of their attention, and they will be open to it! I can share with them how I have changed, and what I had to do to get where I am mentally, emotionally, and most important spiritually! They won't be able to deny that God is real, and that he is a deliverer, a healer, a chain breaker, a best friend, a father, and a way maker! His power will be UNDENIABLE!! What he is about to do for a wretched sinner like me will inspire them, and stick in their hearts. My prayer is that it prompts them to seek his face, seek him for healing, I hope they learn to trust Him to fill every void in their lives! I also prayed that when I do leave here, and walk into my destiny having been made whole, that I leave with them not having any ill feelings. I pray that we leave with a hug, and forgiveness, and love! I prayed that instead of WHY HER, they ask the question how, and then seek God for the answer! God is not done with me yet, and he is not done with you! God is not done with your dreams, your ministry, your career, your children, you mind, your heart, YOUR LIFE! Keep hanging on, the road is VERY TOUGH, filled with A LOT of emotions, but leaning on God makes it bearable! Reading Gods word gives you the strength you need DAY TO DAY! That's important, never think the studying you do on Monday, will last you all week until FRIDAY! You have to reinforce by reading the word EVERYDAY, and praying. This will guarantee your success! My new quote, it was at the end of a devotional reading yesterday, is "If you're not dead, God is not done!" -Perry Noble (a friend of the man that wrote the devotional reading) 
As always, I don't know you, but I love you with all of my heart, but most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!! TRUST HIM!

PRESS TOWARD THE MARK FOR THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. Philippians 3:14

FOR THIS MOMENTARY LIGHT AFFLICTION IS PRODUCING FOR US AN ETERNAL WEIGHT OF GLORY BEYOND ALL COMPARISON, AS WE LOOK NOT TO WHAT IS SEEN BUT TO WHAT IS UNSEEN; FOR WHAT IS SEEN IS TRANSITORY, BUT WHAT IS UNSEEN IS ETERNAL. 
2 Corinthians 4:17-18

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued......



No comments:

Post a Comment