Sunday, September 29, 2019

GOD IS REBUILDING

Sooo....The word was good to my soul this morning, IT IS EVERY MORNING! Today, was a soothing message. I sat and meditated on it for a few moments, and thanked God for the work he is doing in my life, and in my spirit! God is redesigning me, after I took so much of my life into my own hands. I have woven this life into what I wanted it to be, but God loosened every thread, every stitch that I have made out of addiction, anger, resentment, failure, bitterness, pride, haughtiness, lying, deceitfulness, and thievery! He is in the process of resewing me into the person He wants me to be, the person he designed me to be since before I was born! Every stitch he has made hasn't all been pleasant, some hurt A LOT, but I know the end results will be a masterpiece. That really encouraged me this morning, God NEVER fails to encourage me EVERY DAY! As I sit here this morning, the morning of September 29th (remember I have until the 1st of October to move out) I am encouraged to stay the course, keep the faith, don't wobble or be moved by feelings of doubt and fear! I am willing to guess that the devil will try his hardest today!....but the word of God HASN'T FAILED ME YET! It is a TRUE SWORD, and it will cut down the tricks of the enemy! You see, that is why I stress in EVERY BLOG that reading the word of God is VITAL to our survival! If the enemy tries me today, and he will try, I have the word of God in my heart and mind, and God will lift up a standard against him! If I didn't have the word in me, I would fall subject to my feelings of fear and doubt! I would have made a very impulsive, very dangerous decision or move, and ruin whatever God has planned for me and my children! I have come to far over these few weeks to give up on my God now! God has given me peace, through His word, He has given me confidence through His word, He has showered His love all over me and I will not turn my eyes away from Him! I know I only have two days to go, but I am not worried, and whatever the devil tries today, I already have the victory through Christ!! I can't wait to share the testimony, I can't wait to scream it from the rooftop, and I hope and pray that all who hears and reads know that it wasn't of anything that I did, BUT ALL GOD! God will get the glory for the miracle that is about to happen in my life! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY, AND ALL THE HONOR, AND ALL THE PRAISE!!!!! Read the word today!!!! God bless and I love you all, AND GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE! GIVE HIM YOUR YES!

Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58

 This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment