Tuesday, September 24, 2019

TRUST IN GOD, NOT EMOTIONS/FEELINGS

Soooo....no matter what it looks like, no matter what it feels like, always trust God. Your feelings can and will  betray you, if you rely on your feelings instead of your faith, it can lead you  straight off of the path God has forged for you! I am facing this battle right now at this very moment! I know that God has a plan for me and my children, I know that he will provide EXACTLY what I need before my October 1st deadline, but my feelings are TRYING tell me, this is not going to work, this will never happen! The closer to the date it gets, the more the enemy will try and discourage me, the more he will try to make me second guess, the more he will try to push me to self medicate! NOT SO SATAN, NOT TODAY DEVIL! God has given me REASSURANCE that he will never leave me nor forsake me. He has promised me that if he said it, it will come to past! I am believing in Him, and his word! I will continue to walk this path and will not faint! The bible says, if we faint not, we shall receive EVERYTHING  that God has promised! EVERYTHING, not some things, not partial things, He doesn't do things half way! It's all the way! This is a crucial time when I have to put my into action! I cannot listen to what my feelings are trying to say, I only need to listen and to remember the voice of the Lord! The more the enemy tries to trick me, the more I pray, and sing praises to God! I am going to start packing, because I know that God is about to perform a miracle! He is working in the miraculous on my behalf RIGHT NOW! I will continue to fight the good fight, I will continue to read the word, and listen to God instructions, NO MATTER WHAT THE ENEMY TRIES TO BRING UP AGAINST ME!......because I know that God will lift up a standard against him!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I love you and am continually praying for you! Most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment