Monday, September 16, 2019

FIRST TRIAL/TEST

Sooooo....it's been a couple of days and, the last time I posted I spoke on how I received good news only to be IMMEDIATELY tested right after. I expressed how I felt about what happened and of course, the response wasn't a good one! I expected that, but I didn't respond with anger or any type of nastiness! The more I resisted her nasty responses, the nastier she spoke to me, all I could do was look her straight in the eye and say OKAY! She threw all my bad mistakes directly into my face, and all I could say was "I always bounce back". The more God kept me calm and gave me what to say, the angrier she got. She even threatened to try and take my children!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!! With no basis at all! Through it all I didn't even think about cursing or saying anything mean and hurtful to her. That goes to show you, as soon as you make the decision to change your way of thinking, change your walk and your talk, the enemy will try to drag you back down! I'm not saying she is the devil, but rather the devil tried to use her to drag up my past, the past that I have already asked God forgiveness for, she tried to play on the anger I USED TO HAVE by saying nasty things to me, and she even threatened my motherhood, which would have been the last straw BUT GOD! GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!!! I felt stronger and filled with joy after that exchange, I even prayed for her because she is very sad and empty on the inside, and I do feel bad about that! So that was a victory, not for me but for God! I am glad to call him my friend, my comforter, my EVERYTHING!! To God be the glory!!! As always I don't know you but I love you to life, and MOST IMPORTANTLY GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!! May God bless and keep you!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment