Thursday, September 26, 2019

THE POWER OF BEING GRATEFUL part 2

Sooo.....This mornings word was awesome, I learned to be grateful for what ever situation that I am in right now, because there are many others who are suffering in a poverty that I could never understand, but they have the same joy and peace beyond understanding! I learned that if I didn't have a "used to be story" than I wouldn't have a CHANGED LIFE! Meaning if I was still using the vernacular, I am this, or I do this, or I can't get over this, than I would still be living a life of sin and bondage! I would still be stuck in the same destructive cycle that I was just freed from! God has us go through these things to be a testimony to others! When he brings us out, and sets us on solid ground, and blesses our finances, living situation, and whatever else he has done for us, it is so that we can bless and help someone else! That is the WHOLE point of his promise! He blesses us in different ways because our duty is to PAY IT FORWARD! We are not to keep it to ourselves, horde it all for just our small circle, he does for us so we can do for others! God taught me that this morning, he has been preparing me these 2 weeks, preparing me to receive what is in store. It is only because I sought it out! Imagine if I didn't read my bible and pray at all during this time, would I have learned and received the wisdom God imparted on my life! What I have learned has kept me, renewed my mind more and more everyday! Now don't get me wrong, the work is not done, it is never done! We need to seek his guidance and knowledge EVERYDAY! If I just stopped now, thinking "I got this" I will surely be destroyed, falling right back into that cycle! It makes me think about Peter, when God called him out to walk on the water, Peter stepped out on faith, but half way through became afraid, he took his eyes off of God for just a split second AND BEGAN TO SINK! I don't want to sink again, s that God would have to come rescue me AGAIN from drowning! I thank God for the many lessons He has taught me, I am thankful to Him for always listening to me! I am thankful he has given me the desire to walk in his light, and follow his leadership! I would be nothing, going no where if I hadn't given Him my yes!! Seek God, I PROMISE you won't be sorry, all He wants to do is love you, teach you, and guide you! God bless, and I love you, AND SO DOES GOD!! TRUST HIM TODAY!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment