Friday, September 20, 2019

IMPORTANCE OF DISCIPLINE

Sooo.....to fully grow into the person God wants us to be we have to have discipline! I USED to be a person who would start something, but never FINISH!  I would never stay the course in anything that I've done. Whether it be a job, or something as a book! To walk in Gods fullness I have to REMAIN CONSISTENT! In order for my gifts to grow I have to first submit and give them all to God ( which I have done), but most importantly I have to allow myself to be taught. I have to continue to allow God to lead me and guide me! I can't all of a sudden say, I GOT THIS, I CAN MANAGE ON MY OWN! I DON'T HAVE TO READ MY BIBLE EVERYDAY! This are things that I have done before much to my detriment! This way of thinking is VERY DANGEROUS, as I have found out the hard way! I have to be COMPLETELY dedicated to this walk. I have to be totally dedicated and focused on what He wants me to do! I am COMMITTED to doing it his way this time, or it will REALLY be the HIGHWAY for me! We have to submit to his instruction, submit to his word and his authority! Doing things on our own without guidance will only lead to a miserable life full of ups and downs that we can't handle. That is not a roller coaster I want to be on. I no longer want to be on shaky ground, the only way I can remain stable is by trusting the Lord God! No other way is possible, trust me I HAVE TRIED ALL OTHER WAYS!! I know that I need to work hard on my salvation so I can show myself approved! 
As always, I do not know you, but I love you dearly! Most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER EVER EVER KNOW! GIVE HIM A TRY TODAY! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth! 2 Timothy 2:15

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment