Tuesday, September 24, 2019

SPEAK LIFE!

Sooo....This morning I want to talk about the tongue. The basic over all theme of the scripture I have read is about speaking and thinking positively and not negatively! In the past, during the times when I would try to walk this Christian walk, I would eventually fall of and back slide! One of the main things, if not the only thing, that pushed me back into a life of sin was, STINKIN' THINKIN'! I would allow the enemy to tell me, YOU CAN'T STOP DRINKING, OR SMOKING, OR STOP HAVING LUSTFUL THOUGHTS! I would "survive" not doing cocaine, all the way up to tax season, and then BOOM like clockwork, I was back on! I wasn't consistent with reading my bible, and I didn't have a "healthy" prayer life! Meaning, I would only pray when I was in a bind and I was BEGGING God for help! I have learned in this season to SPEAK LIFE over my situation! Some days doubt will try to creep in, but I extinguish those thoughts with the word of God! It is a very powerful tool that God has given us, and we should use it for our benefit! Speak over your life, speak to your addictions and short comings, speak what ever it is you want for your children, speak it in the atmosphere, and pray without ceasing! When you say AMEN at the end of your prayer it means LET IT BE! I just learned that during one of the devotional readings during my study time! AMEN literally translates as LET IT BE! All those times in the past I have been praying, and saying let it be, but IMMEDIATELY think, it's not going to happen! I thank God for renewing my mind every single day! I thank him for this new lease on life that he has given me! I feel like a big shift is going to happen in my life today, and I am humbly grateful, and thankful to God for showing me the way! I thank God that I no longer hurt from the terrible decisions I have made in the past, I have learned and now by the strength and the grace of God I am moving on! a great meme came across my Instagram feed yesterday, it said "YOU CAN'T START THE NEXT CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU KEEP RE-READING THE LAST ONE!" That was a word for me yesterday, you see, God will encourage you all day long, if you just become in-tuned to him, and build a relationship! He will never let you fall! So speak life, and not death! Say what you believe out loud, reinforce it with the word of God, stay in contact with God, and he will speak to you daily! I have been on this journey for weeks, and he has never skipped a day, and I haven't either! As always I love you and may God bless you and answer all you your prayers according to his will! Most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE! Make that decision today, what do you have to lose!

But no human being cna tame the tongue, it is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. James 3:8-10

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24

Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment