Friday, September 13, 2019

STEPPING ONTO THE PATH

Soooooo.....to God be the Glory for another day he has allowed me to see, another day to be in his presence. I hope everyone had a blessed day yesterday. If not today is another day! Yesterday was day 3 of not having a drop of alcohol, but I still haven't cracked my bible!!! I need to set aside some studying time if this blog is gonna reach a person past a few days of sobriety! The word is what will sustain us, and if I convey the word it will validate everything that the Lord gives me to write! Got to speak with the women I was supposed to call WEEKS ago yesterday. She was the voice God and I knew I needed. She prayed and invited me to church on Sunday. Fellowship is something that I desperately need if I am going to sustain my christian life. Having a great support system is key to this walk. The church is all the way in Providence, and like I said before I am currently operating a vehicle that is not registered, so I prayed that God make a way for me and my children to attend church. I just have to trust and believe that if it is His will it will happen! That's all I can do, WAIT AND SEE! (More of that patience thing again, lol) I will not take matters into my own hands and do the wrong thing, make the wrong move! Knowing something is wrong but not necessarily having the impulse control on you own to prevent you from making that decision is maddening! On the power of God can prevent you from making that choice, with the renewing of you mind. That comes from reading and studying the word of God. See how everything that I write about that is wrong with me, the remedy is ALWAYS the word of God!......So why haven't I cracked open my bible. This is just another example how I allow the things going on in my MIND keep me away from what I need to be doing! The longer I stay away from the word, it is a GUARANTEE that I will regress back into my cycles of destruction......I pledge that before my next post I will have studied at least 30 mins. We have to crawl before we walk, and walk before we run. I have to continue to trust this process or I will FAIL......and FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME THIS TIME IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Thank you for reading, I hope it helps even just one person! As always, I don't know you, but I love you, and most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE!!


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment