Thursday, September 19, 2019

SPIRITUAL CROSSROADS

Soooo....I am faced with another trial where I can either make the decision to take things into my own hands, and act in a desperate way! I can either choose to lose faith in this moment, and be deceptive, and steal to get what I need back, or I can wait on God. I can trust that he will make a way out of no way! I am in a NO WAY kind of predicament. I am also being forced to face past sins, as the people I have wronged slowly find out what I have taken from them, I can either choose to tell the truth and admit, or LIE like I have always done! My car (if you have read since the 1st post, you know it is in the shop....and NOT LEGAL TO DRIVE!) is ready to be picked up! I don't have a penny to my name, I actually have -$787 roughly to my name because of the bad checks I wrote! The old me would of walked up to that shop with my check book, linked to a CLOSED checking account, wrote them a bad check, and just decide to deal with the consequences as they come! I would have prayed for help, and at the last minute, because I would be thinking God  is taking too long, or because some magic money didn't appear in the mail, that He wasn't going to come through for me. That's not how God works, I need to trust him with IT ALL! Not just the parts I need him to fix. I also can't let fear engulf me! I have to trust that God will provide a way for me to get my car out of the shop, and make it legal to drive! I TRUST AND BELIEVE IN HIM! It took me falling on my face and ruining my life MANY TIMES, but I have learned to never give up on him! I am going to wait on the Lord, and be of good courage! I will wait and see the move of God over my situation! I choose to go Right and not Left! I choose Gods way, not my way! I choose not to steal and be deceitful! It is in these times where he is keeping an extra eye out, he is seeing if I am going to be the old me and do wrong! NOT THIS TIME GOD! I CHOOSE YOU, I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU, I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN YOUR PROMISE! I meant it when I said that I am tired of the weight of sin! I have found liberty in Jesus, and I want to remain FREE, and not be bound to sin! I don't care how long it takes, that car will sit there until God makes a way! As far as facing old sins, I believe God will give me the words to say when the time comes! I am believing in God to give me the courage to make it right, to own up to my mistakes. To not lie and to tell the truth about what I have done. It's all apart of my healing process! It has to get worse before it gets better! I am trusting and believing God to see me through! LORD I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE MIND TO WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT THIS TIME! I THANK YOU FOR STRENGTH, I THANK YOU FOR NEVER LEAVING ME! I PRAISE YOU NAME AND GLORIFY YOU OH LORD!! AMEN! I know I don't know you but I love you very much. Most importantly GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment