Tuesday, October 1, 2019

FAITH PUSHED TO THE TEST part 2

Soooo......today is the the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! This is also the day that I am to move out of this house! I still don't know if this day is going to work out in the way that I am believing it to. God has not revealed, or even given me a hint, what He is about to do! All I can do is continue to trust Him, and put all my faith into Him and His word! I guarantee that I will have a testimony by the end of the day! I can't see it, but I believe and trust in God. Fear and doubt is stinging my heart right now, but I trust and believe in my God who has NEVER let me fall! I am unsure what this day will bring, but I will not faint, I will not make impulsive decisions! People around me are just WAITING for me to fall, they are spreading around my failures in a effort to shame me, but I live in the freedom of God. Free from shame and guilt! God has forgiven me, and I have forgiven myself! It's only UP from here! I may not be able to see then end, but I know God is working it out for me and my children's good! God will not let us be cast out into the streets, God will not have me cast out and not be with my children! I speak it into existence, that before the end of this day, me and my children will have a home and everything we need! Thoughts of uncertainty may be swirling in my head, but I have the word of God, THE SWORD OF TRUTH, that will vanquish anything that would try and make me do things my own way, take things into my own hands! God wants to see if  I will trust him up to the VERY LAST SECOND! Father God I am TOTALLY COMMITTED! I will not faint, I will continue to pack, clean, and be ready to GO when you say GO! No one is in control of this situation, or my life, ONLY GOD!....and He is who I put all my trust and faith in! Man will fail you EVERY TIME, but God is always faithful, and loves UNCONDITIONALLY! God bless you all, pray for me as I pray for you! I love you! BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE, MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!

FOR WE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT! 
2 Corinthians 5:7

BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT FEAR OR BE IN DREAD OF THEM, FOR IT IS THE LORD YOUR GOD WHO GOES WITH YOU. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU!
Deuteronomy 31:6

 This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued, with a TESTIMONY!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment