Friday, September 20, 2019

HAPPINESS AND FULLNESS OF FREEDOM

Sooo......as I end my day, and retire to my bedroom, I was just thinking how happy I am to be free from addiction. I am happy to not be scouring the house looking for alcohol, worrying about how I'm going to get the best buzz possible! I am happy to be completely satisfied, to no have to block out any pain, guilt, or shame! To not think about what I've done and not have that shooting, stinging pain in my chest! I thank God for healing my heart, I thank God for giving me the strength to forgive myself. I thank God that I am able to show my children, instead of talking about it! I am happy they don't have to see me get drunk, or hear me cuss, or deal with me cursing at them! I am just thankful, my mind is clear, it's not swirling with unhealthy thoughts, anger, bitterness, lust, or hate! I am not going to say that I wished I made this decision earlier, because the journey is the testimony! I don't live in regret, I don't regret anything that I have done, or said, or been through! I am bursting with happiness to be able to let people know what kind of low bottom sinner I was, and how God TURNED IT ALL AROUND! I want to tell the world what I've been through and done, so I can tell them about the BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE! Giving my life back to God to do with what he pleases! Falling in love with Jesus is the best thing I have ever done!! It's the greatest love I have ever known! I am so full, not physically, but spiritually! I hope hope and pray that whoever is reading this finds the same peace, love, and joy in Jesus that I have found. Make the easy decision, don't wait like I did, don't fall on your face and bring others down as well before you get the message! The farther you go in sin, the harder it seems to get out! Don't cause any more separation from God! I love you very much, even though I don't know you!.......and GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW!! TRY HIM!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment