Sunday, October 6, 2019

THE DESTRUCTION OF A JUDGMENTAL MINDSET

Sooo.....Happy Sabbath!! I hope everyone is taking the time to rest, go to church, and ponder on the things of God. I am laying in my daughter's bed (because my kids have completely taken over my room this morning) thinking about 3 years ago, when I had my first breakthrough and how I handled myself, comparing it to now! The first time I didn't conduct myself in a Godly way! I was hungry for the word but didn't apply it! I was very judgmental of others, I constantly compared my walk with God to others! I compared EVERYTHING about myself against the flaws I saw in others, not ever once focusing on my own!! I was reading Corinthians today, and a few letters that Paul wrote to them struck me! He basically wrote that we are co-workers in the Lord, that we all have a part to play, not one of us or what we are supposed to do are more important than the other! The only thing that matters is God shining through our work, we can plant and sow and water, but God is the one who makes everything grow!! We  are all operating under the same grace and mercy! No one is above the other, no one should choose to follow one or another ONLY GOD! He has all the power, and only He deserves all the glory and all the praise! We/I are just a humble servant, a vessel to which God uses to serve his purpose! We are to be a light to others, not tear each other up with judgement! I'm not saying that judgmental thoughts don't try to creep in, what I'm saying is I have received the power to shut them down! I have a new way of thinking, and a new heart, given to me by God! If it wasn't for Him, and the work He has done, I would be the same old mess!! I THANK GOD FOR HIS REDEEMING POWER! I THANK GOD FOR HIS CHANGING POWER!! Think about where God has brought you from, what He has brought you through, and how He has changed you for the better! I am encouraged, and I am full of hope for the future!!!! I love you brothers and sisters, GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!

Read Corinthians chapters 3 and 4 for reference! Be blessed


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......



No comments:

Post a Comment