Thursday, October 17, 2019

THE SPIRITUAL EFFECTS OF BEING OBEDIENT part 2

Sooo...okay, this is part 2 to the post from this morning, kind of expanding, and telling the whole story! It is good to be bold and ask God to help, to give us the things we want and need!...but I was thinking about the MOST important thing that comes from that! When God blesses us, when he unlocks our overflow, it's not ALL about just us! It is FOR us, but it's not ALL ABOUT US! It is mostly so that God gets all the glory, honor, and praise! Our lives are to reflect the grace and mercy that God has given us! We are the examples of what happens when we are OBEDIENT to Gods word! That is what I am most concerned with! I will be very happy, overjoyed, and all those other great feelings when God showers down his blessings for me, but there is something MORE IMPORTANT at stake here! THE LOST SOULS AROUND ME! Meaning my brother, sister, and step-mother! They have not had a good example of the Christian life and walk, they have not had the privilege of growing up in church, they don't have the foundation, rooted and grounded in Christ! All they know of God is how they saw my father when he was "saved" (and that's no shade, I wasn't a great example myself the FIRST time I gave myself to Christ!), and the negative messages they see on television and social media! They have negative images of televangelists (not saying ALL are false preachers and teachers), and the judgmental nature that those in the church often display! They think what they see on these platforms is what it is to follow Christ! I have the opportunity to show them something different! They have already seen a glimpse, as far as not hearing me swear, and not seeing me drink, hearing me listen to gospel music...but that's not all they will witness, and this next part is VERY IMPORTANT! As of right now, all they know is that I am their sister, a women who has no money, a person who drank up all their mothers booze, the object of their mothers wrath and anger, a mother who is financially unable to take care of her children, someone who was a liar, a thief, and an emotionally cut off person! They see me as a person who time after time after time again ruined every opportunity to get it together, they see me as a selfish and unstable person! The old me sounds horrible when I type it all out, BUT I THANK GOD FOR DELIVERANCE! When God performs this miracle in my life (and it is already here, I can sense it!), it won't be me that is glorified, IT WILL BE GODS NAME THAT IS LIFTED UP! They WILL ask me, "HOW ARE YOU SO LUCKY? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO YOU?" This will be my opportunity to witness to them the love of Christ! You see, all of this, everything I have done and been through has led me right up to this moment! It's all about THE LOST SOULS! People who have little to no opportunity to hear about God! I will be able to give my testimony, tell them my journey from start to finish, and invite them to read this blog from start to finish!! I AM SO EXCITED! I am more excited about that opportunity than the actual blessing, you see I already know the blessing is going to take place, but the possibility that it will push souls to Christ is what is MOST IMPORTANT!! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to and never will tell ANYONE that all you have to do is repent, give up drinking and smoking etc......and think God will give you THINGS!! It's much more than that! I will be able to tell them about how I have TOTALLY SURRENDERED! They haven't seen me sad or depressed since this all went down, I will be able to tell them where this joy and peace came from! I will be able to tell them how I was able to keep my head, how I made it through to that point! It was never ALL about me, I have benefited spiritually, emotionally, and soon with overflow, but it is definitely more about the souls that would other wise have no access to this message! I THANK GOD FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS! I THANK HIM FOR USING ME AS A VESSEL TO SHARE HIS LOVE AND GRACE! I know this will be a life changing moment for my family that I live with, not just me! I pray that they are saved, I pray that through this blessing, they repent of all their sins, and turn their sights on God!  I pray that they realize that they can't do this life without the Lord! I pray that they are healed of all their emotional and mental baggage! I pray that they experience the freedom from sin and death! At the end of the day, it will be their choice, God has given us free will, He wants us to FREELY give, it is not mandatory! (it mandatory if we want a great life!) He doesn't just want to take it! So, in the end, even though it will be my breakthrough out of this dark, dry season for me, THE TESTIMONY IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH FOR MY FAMILY! That is what I am most concerned about! I want everyone who reads these posts, everyone around me, everyone I have contact with who are not saved, who do not know Christ, to feel the way I feel! I want them to experience and feel the love of God, I want them to be set free from the yoke and bondage of sin! I want them to be delivered and healed, I want them to be set free! I want everyone to have access to what God has for them and to walk in the fullness of Him! I love you all to LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE!! 

"Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel of honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work!" 2 Timothy 2:21

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to GOD and not to us!"
2 Corinthians 4:7



This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment