Thursday, October 10, 2019

THE REINFORCING OF GODS WORD

Sooo....Today, during my morning time with God, He did some reinforcing with me. When your in school, learning, the teacher my REPEATEDLY say things, or have you do different activities, but on the same subject! To all my parents reading, you know how you have to keep giving your children THE SAME COMMANDS, you have to keep telling them the same thing OVER AND OVER, well that is how we learn the things we need to know in the world. It works the same way concerning your spirit man, and what God teaches you! I have learned over this past month, that God will reinforce His lessons. I have read many different devotional readings, that have had the verse of scripture from one to another! the bible is our textbook for this life ! The word of God is our instruction manual, it is our playbook, it is our script, it is our reference, it is the very source of the wisdom and knowledge that God has to give us! That is why it is SOOOO IMPORTANT TO READ YOUR WORD EVER DAY, NOT JUST ONE DAY A WEEK, NOT JUST SOMETIMES, EVERY DAY EVERY DAY!!! How else are we going to learn what God is trying to teach us! If we went out on the football field without first learning the playbook, THE TEAM WILL SURELY LOSE! If we were an actor, and we jumped into the scene without first reading and learning the script, WE WOULD LOOK STUPID, AND WOULD BE KICKED OUT, WE WOULDN'T BE PREPARED FOR PRODUCTION! How many times have we bought something big, and chose to skip the instructions, and failed 2,3,4 times to build it, always forgetting a screw, or something major! How would we get a drivers license without first studying the drivers manual! We should treat our spirit led walk the same way! We cannot say the right things without our bible script, we cannot build up our faith with our instruction manual, we cannot wage spiritual war on  the devil without our battle plans! We cannot handle or navigate life on this planet without Gods instructions! ALL OF THIS COMES FROM IN THE BIBLE! I know deep in my heart that I need this word, these instructions every day of my life! It's my survivors manual! I can never get the point where I think I can just SKIP a morning, or a couple of days! I can't ever think that I have arrived to perfection, or some kind of master level of being a Christian, only God is perfect! God is the only one on that MASTER LEVEL! We are just striving, fighting, pushing forward! I have to remember that if I'm not pushing forward, than I'm slipping backward! God is the way, the truth, and the light, I am just a humble servant, and vessel for Him to use to help other in this fight! I pray and hope that all who are reading make the decision to take time and read your word, spend time with God, it will not be in vain, you will not come up void, but FILLED! Just like we need food for our mortal bodies to function, our spirit needs the word of God! Don't let your spirit get HANGRY! Don't let it get malnourished, don't let it die of starvation! I love you all to life, GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!!

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended (to have arrived at perfection): but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. (Forgetting the past, moving on, keeping our eyes on the future that God has for us!) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."(Continue to move forward, keep pushing, keep reading your word, stay on the path God has laid out for you!) Philippians 3:13-14

"Many are the plans in a persons heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that will prevail" Proverbs 19:21

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment