Friday, October 11, 2019

ENDURANCE AND PERSEVERANCE

Sooo.....This morning the topic of encouragement from the Lord (that comes from reading the bible) was endurance, and perseverance! I never thought I would make it as far as I have! I never have in the past. That's because I lacked endurance! Every test and trial we pass, boosts up our endurance, we gain more and more strength, trial by trial! If we shrink during these tough times, if we fold and give in to the flesh, or our will, or the will of the world, instead of doing the will of God, instead of responding in the spirit, the we loose steam! This is something that I have repeatedly done, but not this time around! When I go through an emotional, or mental battle (that's the devils favorite form of attack on me) I respond with the word of God. I make it a point to seek God, to cry out to Him. I beg God to take those thoughts out of my head, I beg Him to heal my hurt feelings, to intercede in whatever it is that I am facing. If we don't invite Him in, we won't get results! The ask, and it shall be given to you! God won't just JUMP IN! We have to be intentional in asking Him, let God know that you cannot get through whatever it is by yourself! Shrinking back to our way, taking things into our own hands, "handling it" ourselves sets us back SOO FAR spiritually! Then we wonder why we can't handle the next issue that arises! That was me for so long, "handling" things myself, and then when MY actions blew the situation up, running to God, begging Him to clean up the mess! That is not walking in obedience, God said to cast ALL your cares on Him, not some, not a piece, ALL! God said vengeance is HIS, not OURS! When we are being tried, we have to respond in the spirit, because after all the bible says "We wrestle not against FLESH AND BLOOD, but against POWERS, against the RULER OF DARKNESS of this world, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places!" Ephesians 6:12 Loosely put, we are not fighting anything that is physical, anything that we can see with our eyes, we are fighting the devil and his lies, his deception, his destruction, his manipulations, against his terror! That is something that us mere mortals CANNOT DO ALONE! Find me one person who has gone up against the devil ALONE and won!!! NEVER! So we have to reach out to God in those moments, during those times, and the more you do, the easier it gets to fight. That is what I realize this time around, now when I have thoughts or feelings, I IMMEDIATELY SAY GOD TAKE IT AWAY, GOD PROTECT MY HEART, GOD INTERCEDE IN THIS SITUATION!...because I cannot and will not do it without Him anymore!! I have waved my white flag, I have thrown in the towel and TOTALLY SURRENDERED to Gods will and His way! That is the only way I have made it this far!! Tap into the Savior today, the choice is yours, make the right one! God is the only way you can get through the darkest times in your life, get through the toughest situations, the roughest trials! Remember, if your not taking any steps forward, you are surely slipping backwards! There is only one way or another, and you DEFINITELY not both ways! I'VE TRIED THAT!.......NO BUENO! LOL! For real though, repent of your sins, give it ALL TO GOD, READ THE WORD OF GOD YOU CAN'T GET BY WITHOUT THAT PART, and live the free and happy life God has planned out for you! You know I love ya'll to LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE! 

"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God you will receive what he has promised."
Hebrews 10:35-36

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with PERSEVERANCE the race marked out for us, FIXING OUR EYES ON JESUS, the pioneer and the perfecter of our faith. For the joy set before Him, He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God"
Hebrews 12:1-2


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued..........





No comments:

Post a Comment