Thursday, October 24, 2019

WWJD?? (WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?)

Soooo.....this morning, during my time with God, I read a few more chapters in Proverbs, I am up to chapter 26. As I stated in a previous post, Proverbs is basically the "Do's and Don'ts" book of the bible, and explains the difference between a WISE MAN and a FOOL! But, that is not where my word comes from this morning! As I walked into the kitchen after my sister left for work, I noticed that cooked a whole can of corn beef hash, and left the can, dirty pan, plate, spoon, and spatula on the stove and counter! Now, the old me would have went to 0-100 REAL QUICK, and a little of that kind of stirred up, I may have gone from 0 to about 20, lol! I said to myself "This is not right, and I'm not cleaning up after a GROWN women, especially one who has a negative opinion about everyone else's life, and what they do or don't do!" I even asked God, I said "THIS AIN'T RIGHT, IS IT GOD!?" Asking God as if He was going to validate my feelings, and say, NAH IT ISN'T AND DON'T CLEAN IT UP! NOPE! The second the question came out of my mouth, God IMMEDIATELY changed my train of thought! You see, if you allow yourself to be led by the spirit, FLESH HAS NO DOMINION! You won't think the same, you will not react to or handle a situation the same, the Holy Spirit inside of you will IMMEDIATELY take over, telling you the right way to respond, it is just up to us to listen to that small voice! I immediately thought, no, I just need to do what needs to be done. I reminded myself about humility, and how it doesn't mean to be HUMILIATED, or TREATED IN AN UNFAIR WAY! Humility means to serve, no matter the circumstances! I had to look at this situation, not from a flesh standpoint, thinking I'M NOT THE HOUSE SLAVE, I AM NOT HERE TO CLEAN UP AFTER GROWN PEOPLE!......but from Gods point of view, how can I help, I need to clean up because it needs to be done to keep things clean, and what in my sister is making her be so unclean and lazy! Now THAT IS NO SHADE against my sister, I love her DEARLY, but there are other forces at work here! You see, God will expose things to you in certain ways, we just have to have our eyes open enough to see them! I am supposed realize what is going on with her, TO PRAY FOR HER, and ask God to heal whatever she is going through mentally and emotionally! Depression, unhappy thoughts, resentment, emotional pain, all of those cause a person to not have the mind to clean up, keep there rooms or even themsleves clean and tidy, chaos in their surroundings are a mirror to the chaos going on in their soul!Whatever is going on in the inside will echo outwardly!  Proverbs 27:19 says "As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man."  Humility is not for us, IT IS FOR OTHERS! We as Christians are suppose to be in constant service, AS JESUS WAS WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH! I asked myself, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? I answered myself saying, He would clean the pan, the dish, the spatula, the plate, and discard the can, and then be in prayer for her! He wouldn't think she was taking advantage of Him, Jesus wouldn't of gotten angry, ranting and raving out loud, He would of reacted out of love! Reacting in the flesh, fussing and getting angry would of done much damage to my soul! I believe that when we react that way, in anger and frustration, it twists us on the inside! It creates a war in us, it makes us uneasy, vengeful, which leads DIRECTLY to sin! Then, after the sin, the worst, SHAME AND GUILT sets in!! So whatever we face, no matter what it is, ask yourself this question before reacting, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO! Sometimes you might think the answer will humiliate you, but think HUMILITY and not humiliation! Sometimes, because we are human, the answer might make us think, oh he or she is playing me, they can't get away with this or that, but that is not the point! No one ever gets away with doing wrong to another person, but that is between that person AND GOD! NOT US! LET GOD HANDLE THAT! If we are put in a position to serve, no matter what the circumstances, than we should serve, because that is exactly what Jesus would do! And if God brings to your attention what may be going on with the person or persons, than we are to pray for them!! We have to think MORE about others than ourselves as Christians!! THAT IS WHAT JESUS WOULD DO!!! God bless you, I love you to LIFE!!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!! OH.....AND READ READ READ READ READ THE WORD OF GOD!!! I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT IT!!!

"Whoever says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which He walked" 1 John 2:6

"Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ" 1 Corinthians 11:1

"For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving  you an example, so that you might follow His steps"
1 Peter 2:21


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment