Thursday, October 17, 2019

THE SPIRITUAL EFFECTS OF BEING OBEDIENT

So........I do have a testimony, a testimony of what it feels like to be obedient to Gods word, and how He always answers any questions I ask! In yesterdays post I wrote about how God laid on my heart that I should try to reconcile with the person who is angry at me, try to make amends, be the peacemaker! I also wrote that the old me WOULD HAVE NEVER done ANYTHING like that! I knew I had to be obedient! I felt nervous, but I know I didn't want to chicken out! I am not a coward anymore, the prideful spirit I once had has been cast out! I prayed that God give me the words to say, I asked Him to take away the nervous feeling! I told myself that God was always with me, He hasn't failed me yet! I reminded myself that God is in control of this situation, I prayed that he protect my heart and feelings from whatever hurtful things that might of been said! You see, I knew I couldn't face that situation on my own! If I had taken that into my own hands, if I spoke my own words, said and felt things out of an emotional state, instead of a spiritual state, I would have messed things up TERRIBLY! I would probably be on the streets right now, or worse IN JAIL! God answered my prayer, He gave me peace, took away the nervous feelings, and when she got home, waited until she got settled and just went for it! God gave me the confidence! He instilled it in me with His word, you see, I already knew I had the victory, I already knew that everything would work out for my good, no matter the response, no matter how the conversation was going to go, I already knew God had worked it out, all He was waiting for was my OBEDIENCE to His word! I started the conversation, and was met with opposition! I sincerely apologized, and was told it meant nothing! I told her I loved her, and was thrown back doubt and anger! I was then told that I wasn't wanted here, and that I had to get out, and several other things, but I stood strong! Little did she know I was standing on a SOLID ROCK! She doesn't know that Jesus is my rock, and that I am rooted and grounded in Him! I wasn't filled with fear over being away from my children (because she thinks I'm leaving here without them), I didn't have any fear of being homeless (because God is faithful, and I know He will never do anything to hurt me, and I believe I will receive everything I have prayed for, and God supplies ALL of our needs!). I told her that I wanted us to be ok before I leave (I didn't brag about the miracle God is about to perform in my life, I actually felt bad for her!). I told her that I didn't want to leave this house with there still being bad feelings between us, and that was meant with negativity! Needless to say, I survived that conversation, I went back into my room filled with hope and joy, instead of fear and pain! I walked out of the kitchen with more power and endurance to stay on this path God has laid out for me! I left that kitchen with a stronger desire to be more and more obedient! I never thought being obedient could feel sooo good!! IT IS AN OVERWHELMING, AWESOME FEELING!! I sat down and thanked God for being with me, for seeing me through that talk! After my kids went to bed I got down on knees and thanked God!! I thanked Him for making me a person of integrity, for rebuilding me from the ground up, I thanked Him for trying me in the fire! I thanked Him for everything He has done in my life, and for everything He is about to do! I started to think about everything He has done so far, and I was OVERWHELMED! THEN.....I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS PROUD OF ME!! I told God that I was proud of myself, and I thanked Him for giving me the courage to do what I couldn't and WOULDN'T of done on my own! I didn't expect God to use His real voice and say to me "Yeah daughter, you did good tonight, I'm proud of you!" LOL! I don't think our human ears could handle the actual voice of God! I ended my prayer, turned on the Playstation (yes, yes, I am a 34 year old women who is a gamer! lol!! My mother can't stand it!), I opened up Instagram on my phone because I look at it while my game loads......and a few posts down I see a meme that Pastor Keion Henderson put up.....and I kid you not, this is what it said.....get ready.......remember now, I asked God if he was proud of me.....this meme said "IF YOUR LOOKING FOR REASSURANCE TONIGHT, THIS IS IT, YOU'RE GOING TO BE OKAY, BLESSINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY, GOD IS PROUD OF YOU FOR STAYING STRONG! EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!" I thought I was going to fall out of the chair!! It was UNBELIEVABLE! SUPERNATURAL!! I just looked up to the heavens, I was at a loss for words!! UTTERLY SPEECHLESS! All I could do was thank Him, over and over and over!!! I pray and hope you get the importance of what can happen by being obedient to what God wants us to do! We have to do what He asks without delay! I pray and hope that you get the message that reading Gods word is absolutely vital to this Christian walk, how else are we going to hear our instructions from God! This may be a little thing to some, BUT IT IS HUGE AND REAL TO ME! Allow God to make the changes He needs to make in you, so that He can unlock your blessings from heaven! DON'T DELAY! God is not slack concerning us, and we shouldn't be with Him! I love you to life!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!! REPENT, SURRENDER ALL TO HIM, AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ THE WORD OF GOD EVERYDAY!!! 
Here is the meme!


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid of terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you!" Deuteronomy 31:6


"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God before us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

"No, in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us!" Romans 8:37

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......
Part 2 later this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment