Thursday, October 3, 2019

THE DEVIL PLAYING MIND TRICKS

Soooo.....This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! I thank God for the honor and the privilege to be in his presence one more time today! The Lord did a lot of reinforcing  of His word with  me today! Every time I read a new devotional, and it echos something that I have already read days before, and it has verses that I have already read, that tells me God notices old things bubbling up in me, in my mind! Last night and  a little this morning, before I read His word, I began having really negative day dreams. Playing out different scenarios in which I would respond in my old nasty, and hurtful ways! Day dreaming about negative things happening to me in my life, thoughts of anger and and hate! I had to really speak the word to the devil last night! I had to tell him on several occasions NOT TODAY DEVIL, AND NOT TOMORROW! That is what God wants us to do, he has given us the power to speak these things! The more and more I grow, the more the devil tries to knock me off course! He sees that I have a new mindset, he sees that I am seeking God in EVERYTHING that I do and say, and think! He is BIG MAD!!! The devil is mad and jealous at the fact that we have been given the opportunity for redemption, that we have the option to repent and be forgiven by God. THIS IS AN OPTION THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE! The devil has been trying to put feelings of condemnation in me!...but the word of God spoke up! This morning God reassured that He did not come to this world to condemn! Now, God will give us a feeling of CONVICTION! Condemnation and conviction should not be confused, they are not the same thing and do not give off the same feeling, the are COMPLETE OPPOSITES! Condemnation is an evil spirit, it can make you feel less than, not worthy, insecure, shame, pain, anger, everything associated with negative feelings. Where as CONVICTION is a feeling that God gives you when you are either doing or saying something wrong, this feeling is based in love, and it should help you steer away from what you are doing or about to do or say! If your feeling anything negative, that is from the devil, and if you follow and reaction off of those CONDEMNING feelings, than  you will surely be acting out of the will of God! God doesn't ever make us feel bad, He corrects us with a smooth love and kindness. He loves us when we are good, and when we mess up, just the same! When you are in the battle of your mind, things can get a little overwhelming, but that is where the WORD OF GOD comes in! AGAIN (like I say in almost ALL  of my posts) READING THE WORD OF GOD WILL MOST DEFINITELY GET YOU THOUGH THOSE MENTAL BATTLES, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! The flesh is strong, but if you are living in the spirit and READING THE WORD EVERYDAY, it can and will not have dominion over you! The spirit will have dominion and you will make it!! I PROMISE!!! I am a LIVING testimony of this, if I didn't read and study and meditate on Gods word everyday, I would have given up less than a week into this journey!! Right back to drinking, smoking, and God knows whatever else, and I would have surely been kicked out of this house, and separated from my children! The very thought of that makes me mentally and emotionally SICK! BUT BY THE GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD, HE DID NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! Get into the word, let Him steer you, let him make you whole! BE INTENTIONAL! God bless you, I love you to life!....and remember GOD LOVES YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE!!

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them in to practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock! - Jesus
Matthew 7:24

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus!
Romans 8:1

The Lord will rescue his servants, no one who takes refuge in Him will be condemned!
Psalms 34:22

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment