Friday, October 25, 2019

THE TOOLS WE NEED, ARE IN THE WORD OF GOD

Soooo....I thank God for another day, for this is the day that the Lord has made, and I WILL REJOICE and be glad in it! I have finished the book of Proverbs in my study bible, and what a ride it was! I kind of PLOWED my way through it with excitement, wanting to learn as much as possible, and God exposed a few things that were apart of my character before He changed me! Proverbs talks a lot about lying, bearing false witness (talking about people), being lazy and wanting at the same time (work ethic), and pride! All of things were apart of me, until God renewed and restored me!.....but there were things that I missed or didn't understand, like Proverbs also talks about money management, planning ahead, and using time wisely! Needless to say, I will read this whole book all over again, so God can teach me more, I want to learn and understand ALL that this book has to offer!! The things that have stood out to me, as far the tools I need to live this Christian life, (Don't get me wrong, ALL OF IT IS VITAL, but a few just stood out for me PERSONALLY, because that's what having a relationship with God is, PERSONAL!), was seeking wise counsel, and fearing God! I got a real understanding about what these two things are, and it really stuck on me! I USED TO BE a person who thought I could do everything on my own! I didn't respect or listen to anything anyone had to say to me, I relied HEAVILY on my own thoughts, I was full of pride, I thought my own way was the RIGHT way, and I thought I was the smartest person in the room at ALL TIMES! Like my thoughts and ideas were SUPERIOR to others!! ISN'T THAT CRAZY! It says in Proverbs 12:15 "The fool is right in his own eyes, but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise," and Proverbs 3:7 says "Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear the Lord, and depart from evil!" I realized while reading this book how much of a FOOL I was!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I was one of the BIGGEST FOOLS out there!! I don't EVER want to be foolish like that again!!! That is just one of the MANY things reading the word of God does for our lives, not only does reading the word strengthen us, gives us courage, impart Gods love and kindness on us, and tells us the promises God gave to us, it doesn't only tell us what to do and what not to do. Reading the word of God also can remind us of what we were, and how to refrain from that way of living, but in a LOVING WAY! I didn't feel shame or guilt, I didn't feel sad about what is NO LONGER APART OF ME! I just felt enlightened, I felt God was telling me to be wise, to continue to seek Him and His knowledge and understanding of the word! God lovingly reminded me of what not to be, along with what I need to do to make sure I don't return to that OLD ME!! GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!! God will always give us what we need, the Christian life might seem like a lifestyle full of YOU CAN'T DO THIS, AND YOU CAN'T DO THAT OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!......but it is really a life full of FREEDOM, LOVE, JOY, PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, HAPPINESS, STRENGTH, COURAGE, FORGIVENESS!! God gives us ALL THE TOOLS we need to live this life! He wouldn't ask us to do this, and then leave us to our own devises!!! HE IS NOT CRUEL! We need the word of God to survive PERIOD!! It's all in there, all we have to do is CONTINUALLY SEEK GOD, EVERYDAY!!!!!! God will honor you, bless you, and keep you ALWAYS!!!! READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ THE WORD OF GOD TODAY!!! I love you to LIFE!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

"The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death." Proverbs 14:27

"By mercy and truth iniquity is purged, and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil." Proverbs 16:6

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment