Wednesday, October 16, 2019

TAKING A STEP IN OBEDIENCE

Sooo......This evening is going to be a big one for me. As you know from earlier posts, I have done wrong in the house that me and my children live in, and I was given until October 1st to move out! God has been working on my character, working on my insides, on that day I thought God was going to swoop down and all at once give me and my children a home, with everything in it! Now, don't get me wrong, He could of done that if He wanted to, but where would the lesson be in that! That day I sat outside, and waited for the lady of the house to come home so that we could talk a little. Now, the person I USED to be, operating in the flesh, would of walked up to the auto repair shop (where my unregistered car is) wrote a bad check to get it out, packed all of me and my kids belongings, and left out of this house with no where to go, out of pride! God was stretching me, He wanted to see if I was TRULY faithful, God wanted to see if I REALLY TRUSTED Him concerning this situation! I was never a person who had the courage to say, I'M WRONG, or to humble myself in ANY WAY AT ALL, but I did, and He has made it so I could stay here with my children! Now, since then, I have been staying out of her way, I haven't talked to her face to face since then, and we live in the same house!! Today, during my time with God, I was watching a video of Joyce Myers preaching about faith! Faith is praying and believing, but she also spoke on RELEASING our faith! She brought up the point that we should ask God for the things we want and need, yes, but in order to operate in true faith, we can't come to the alter with unforgiveness in our hearts! I AGREED, like YES I DON'T HAVE ANY! Right, but then she says, "You have to be a peace maker as well". God is really big on peace, where there is peace there is blessing! I have to make this right with her this evening, that is what God put on my heart today, and it's heavy! Now, the devil will try to put negative thoughts in my head like, her rejecting me, saying mean and nasty things to me, kicking me out anyway, calling me a bad mom, EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN! You see, the devil doesn't want me to take this obedient step today! He knows that it will only strengthen me, and unlock the blessings God has for me and my family....but I am not worried, I am confident, you know why, BECAUSE GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN ME THE VICTORY IN THIS SITUATION! I already know it's going to work out, I already know this will have a positive outcome, I already know it will work out for my good! This is the time to put my real faith into action! God is stretching me, this is a big moment in my development in Christ! Coming from being a prideful person, who never thought I had to apologize, refusing to do so, just avoiding and running away from situations, never making things right, taking matters into my own hands. To a person of integrity, to a person who has the God given courage to face things head on, to trust that He will give me the words to say, to trust that He has my best interest in mind, to help me become a stronger person! God will be with me, He will protect my heart and mind, He will give me the words to say to her today! It's easy to know you already have the victory, but TAKING THE STEP, making the move, being obedient is the true test! Make the step, and God has the rest handled!!! So I will have a great testimony tomorrow about what happened tonight! I am excited, I asked God to make me a better person, to prepare me for the blessings He has for me, and this is apart of it! He as answering my prayers, God is faithful, I just have to hold up my end! GOD I THANK YOU FOR STRETCHING ME, I THANK YOU FOR TRYING ME IN THE FIRE! I THANK YOU FOR DEVELOPING ME INTO THE PERSON YOU WANT ME TO BE, INTO A PERSON YOU CAN TRUST TO DO YOUR WILL! GOD I THANK YOU FOR THE WILL TO BE OBEDIENT TO YOUR WORD! IN JESUS NAME AMEN! 
I love you to life!!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE!!!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid of terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you!" Deuteronomy 31:6

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God before us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

"No, in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us!" Romans 8:37

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......





No comments:

Post a Comment