Wednesday, October 30, 2019

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AS GOD LOVES YOU

Soo....This morning I finished reading a bible plan that I started on Monday titled "Unexpected" written by Christine Caine. I started it Monday not knowing what was going to happen just the very next day! I knew it meant something, but if I had guessed what it was, it wouldn't of been UNEXPECTED would it, lol! Like I have said in other posts, God doesn't use coincidence, or happenstance! He was preparing me for the blow I received, and WITHSTOOD yesterday! The meeting with the worker went really good, I prayed that God help my children get through without any negative feelings or side affects, not knowing exactly what they would have to go through! God answered my prayers, and I talked to the kids as we ate dinner about forgiving my step mother, I explained to them the power of forgiveness, and how it is more for them than the other person! This is a type of fight I thought I would NEVER find myself in, but the great and MOST COMFORTING fact is that I am not fighting alone! God is with me every step of the way! I am confident that every force that works against me in secret, every plan to break me will unravel! We are to stand strong, and not compromise our faith or trust in God, no matter what the situation is, no matter how hurtful the attack! AND FORGIVE AS GOD HAS FORGIVEN US!! Sometimes that angry feeling wells up, even AFTER you have declared that you have forgiven, but that is just a truck of the devil! The devil wants you to react in a negative way, he wants you to have feeling of vengeance, and hate! DO NOT GIVE IN! THERE IS NOTHING TO HARD FOR GOD, POWER BELONGS TO GOD! Do not allow the weight of the circumstances swallow you up, do not allow hurt feelings to twist your thoughts! God will never leave us nor forsake us, HIS WORD IS TRUE! God is able to do just what He says He'll do! It can be VERY hard sometimes, but those are the times when God wants us to REACH OUT TO HIM! Rely on the power that He gives us, and not on or on thoughts! Psalms 37:3 says "Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be  confident!" Even though you might find yourself surrounded by people who conspire against you, who throw darts at you. If you are talked about in the worst light behind your back, if you have your name dragged through the dirt, if have your past thrown in your face, stand confident! Reach out to God, He will give you all the strength you need to get through! I have to ask myself WWJD (what would Jesus do!), and act accordingly, Jesus, on the way to calvary, was spit on, beaten, cursed out, nailed to a cross, stabbed in both sides!! AND NOTHING IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN THAT! If Jesus can go through all of that, and STILL LOVE, than there is NOTHING anyone can TRY to do to me that would make REACT in a way that is not like God! God wants us to forgive, the moment we realize what is going on!! He wants us to CONTINUOUSLY LOVE OUR ENEMIES!!...and He will give you the strength to do so! REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING TO HARD FOR GOD! Things might get a lot harder, before they get better, but there is one thing I know, I HAVE THE VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS! AND NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINST GOD! I love you to LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY IMAGINE!!!

"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you!" Matthew 5:44

"But love your enemies, and do good, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men." 
Luke 6:35

"Do not say, "I will repay evil", Wait for the Lord and He will save you." Proverbs 20:22

"But to you who are listening I say, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." Luke 6:27-28

"Turn the other cheek!" Luke 6:29

ONE MORE THING, BECAUSE I JUST READ THIS! When the time comes, and you are victorious, and your enemies fall, DO NOT REJOICE, meaning, do not GLOAT, OR RUB IT IN, rather let it be an opportunity to share what God has done!!! EVERYTHING WE DO,WE SHOULD DO IN LOVE!

"DO NOT rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; or the Lord will see it and be displeased, and turn His anger away from him. DO NOT fret because of evildoers or be envious of the wicked!" Proverbs 24:17-20

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued......




No comments:

Post a Comment