Tuesday, October 1, 2019

CRUNCH TIME!

Sooo......It is in the middle of the day, it is almost time for my children to come home! I still have no idea where we are going to live, or if we will eat dinner this evening! I have faced rejection today, and when I got home I broke down in tears! The realization of everything hit me! I told my kids that God has everything under control, that he will provide a place for us, but as of now I have no answers for them! I told them to trust in God, and I know they do to a certain extent! What is CRUSHING me right now is the thought of not having ANY answers for them when they get off the bus! I have packed up EVERYTHING and it is sitting in bags and totes, IDLE! I know if they see me breaking down that they will be afraid! I knew if I held that fear in my heart, I would have reacted impulsively, taking my will back from God, thinking that he's not going to come through! I HAD TO GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND CRY OUT TO GOD! I begged him to take this fear and anguish from my heart! I told Him that I knew the day is far from over, and I know that He is going to work it all out! I told God that I was in a very weak space, that I needed him to guide me, to comfort me! I spoke to myself and said, "Realign yourself, allow God to re calibrate your mind, your heart, and your emotions!" You see the devil will try to overwhelm you, he is trying his hardest on my right now! When you find yourself in a time of extreme weakness, cry out to God! He will hear your plea, and encourage you! He will send you peace! He has been encouraging me all day long, ESPECIALLY through his word! I have experienced his encouragement through other avenues, like social media postings, and memes! There is NO COINCIDENCES with God, He doesn't work like that! I had to speak these affirmations to myself: I WILL HAVE A HOME, I WILL HAVE WHAT I NEED, I WILL NOT HAVE TO LIVE CHECK TO CHECK, I WILL NOT DRINK, I WILL NOT SMOKE WEED, I WILL NOT SNORT COCAINE, I WILL NOT MESS UP THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY THAT GOD IS ABOUT TO UNLOCK FOR ME! IN JESUS NAME IT IS ALREADY DONE! AMEN! I love you, and GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVERY KNOW!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose!.
ROMANS 8:28

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged!
DEUTERONOMY  31:8

 This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued WITH A TESTIMONY......


No comments:

Post a Comment