Tuesday, October 29, 2019

GOD WILL RESTORE YOU IN THE FACE OF YOUR ENEMIES

Soooo.......TODAY IS A REAL ONE!! LOL!! I have said in previous posts that the devil will AMP UP his ATTACKS the closer we get to our MIRACLE! I MUST BE CLOSE because I just received a call from DCF! (DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES!) My step mother went down there yesterday and FALSELY reported me to them! TALK ABOUT MEAN AND VINDICTIVE! They are coming to do an interview with me today at 2:30 pm, BUT I AM NOT AFRAID! You see, for the past couple of days, while reading the word and watching a couple of my favorite ministers, God gave me a word! They were saying that things will get WORSE before they get BETTER!! So I had a feeling that I was going to be in the fight of my life! BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT I AM NOT FIGHTING ALONE!! THEY DON'T KNOW THAT I ALREADY HAVE THE VICTORY! THEY DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN CONTROL, THEY DON'T KNOW WHO IS ADVOCATING FOR ME!! One of the ministers even talked about forces CONSPIRING BEHIND MY BACK! I didn't want to read in to that too much, because I didn't want to seem paranoid, but God led me to hear that in preparation for this day! GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES, and if we seek Him EVERYDAY, He will WARN US of what is to come! I am standing FIRM on Gods word and His promises to me! He has already vindicated me! He has already fought and won this battle for me! Gods light will shine through me when I talk to this social worker! He will feel God flowing through me! I thank God for this test! I thank God for stretching and growing my faith in Him!!!! "Thou preparest a table before me in the PRESENCE of my enemies!!" That is what God is going to do before the end of this week! I asked God to use me as a vessel, to show His great power! Now when we ask this of Him, it doesn't mean, oh, He is just going to swoop down and throw all these MATERIAL things at us in front of the ones who wish ill things against us! It means, He will BLESS US through ANY situation they TRY to bring on us! God will make sure that whatever our enemies try to do AGAINST us will not prosper, and then BRING US OUT in a BIG way!! Then they will have NO OTHER CHOICE but to recognize that it was only God who could have done that!! GOD WILL GET ALL THE GLORY, ALL THE HONOR, AND ALL THE PRAISE out of this situation! Even in the face of the people who bear false witness against you, God will LIFT YOU UP! That is His goal right now in my life! I FORGIVE HER, AND I LOVE HER, AND I STILL PRAY FOR HER! I don't want anyone to have to live with that kind of MALICE in their hearts!! I LIVED LIKE THAT ONCE! FULL  OF VENGEANCE, ANGER, HATE, UNFORGIVENESS! Once God set me free, I was lighter that a feather! It is a weight, it was TERRIBLE!! MY MIRACLE IS HERE!! I will not faint, I will not turn to anger or vengeance, I will not have any malice in my heart towards her, PRAYER IS WHAT SHE NEEDS!.....and I will continue to do so! My next post will be a GREAT TESTIMONY!!! For everyone who is reading, please pray for my step mother, pray that God removes her heart of stone and replaces it with a heart of flesh! I love you! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!! TRUST AND LEAN ON HIM, HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!! 

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul, He leadeth me in the path of righteousness for His name sake. YEA, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL. FOR THOU ART WITH ME! Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me, THOU PREPAREST A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES! Thou anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over! Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord FOREVER!" Psalms 23

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement shall condemn. This is the heritage of the service of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me, SAYS THE LORD!" Isaiah 54:17 

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment