Wednesday, October 2, 2019

REALIZING THE IMPORTANCE OF RELATIONSHIPS

SOOOOO, OK, Part 2......you know what else God had to teach me yesterday, as he was stinging me with the other lessons (not stinging in a bad way, and not a sting that he hasn't prepared me to deal with!) He in so many words, and feelings, revealed that I am not good at relationships! Relationships of ALL KIND, romantic, friendships, co worker, and family! I was not a person who was honest, so I couldn't function in honesty in my relationships! I am not good at nurturing relationships that I start, anytime it would get too deep, whenever more was expected of me, every time people would get too close, I WOULD GHOST THEM! Even my best friend from college, I love this girl a lot, and I just mess it up! This past time, last year around this time to be exact, she cut me off for good. I know I had hurt her for the last time, I would say that I valued her and loved her but my actions were saying ANOTHER thing all together! God didn't make us to go through this life without others! PERIOD! If I can't learn to function in a relationship with family and friends, then how will he trust me to minister to people I don't know! How can He trust me to deal with other pastors, ministers, and people of God! How can he trust me to minister in any other way beyond typing on this key board, hidden behind the internet! This will always be apart of my life, but I know He is growing and teaching me so that I can eventually move on to a more intimate and personal type of ministry, and that would require me to deal with PEOPLE! To have direct contact! How can I fully minister if I have road blocks in my character! Being a people person, being funny and witty doesn't qualify me to have a personal relationship with people! Those are just FUN TIME things, not deep and personal! I have to learn to open up to the people close to me, I have to not shut them off! I have to feeling like all I need is me, and no one else! GOD I THANK YOU FOR EXPOSING ME! I THANK YOU FOR EXPOSING MY CHARACTER FLAWS! I THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TEACH ME! I THANK YOU FOR YOU LOVE AND PATIENCE! I went through an emotional  spiritual KNOCK OUT, but that was so God could rebuild me, and stand me back, prop me up a new person, the old me I left laying there in the middle of the ring! PRAISE GOD! SO, that was my miracle, I told you I would have a testimony! LOL!! I love the heck out of all who is reading this, and GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW!! LET HIM REMAKE AND REBUILD YOU FROM SCRATCH! 

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment