Saturday, October 12, 2019

SEEING LIFE THROUGH GODS LENS

Sooo.....Today's post won't be very long, but it is VERY important! I was thanking God just a few minutes ago for clarity, I was thanking Him for helping me to see things through His lens, and not my own! When the devil threw his attacks at me these past couple of days, they have hit to the very core of me! I had fleeting thoughts of being taken away from my children, little paranoid thoughts about my family trying to turn them against me, paranoid thoughts about my family taking them away then ripping me out of the home, ALL KINDS OF MADNESS! You want to know how I am able to sit here now, with my sanity......THE RENEWING OF THE MIND! I have been consistent in praying and reading the word of God. Not just reading, because I know that is what I'm supposed to do as a Christian, but actually APPLYING IT, AND BEING OBEDIENT! I am not saying all of this to toot my own horn or to BIG UP myself, this is a testimony! I am actually feeling, and seeing the results of applying the word, and being obedient! I am feeling the results of staying consistent, of allowing God to do a COMPLETE WORK inside of me! When the enemy came up against me through others, I was able to stop, pray, and listen to what God told me! It wasn't His voice speaking through the ceiling, but His word in my heart! The word of God is His voice, I was able to see the situation for what it was, an ATTACK! An attack on my mind and my emotions! I don't even want to think what would of happened if I reacted impulsively off of my emotions and the crazy thoughts going through my mind! Instead, I consulted my Savior, I realized that God is providing for my children at a time where I am unable! He is making sure they have everything from a roof over their heads, food in their stomach, tv to watch, video games to play! I am being provided for as well! You see, the devil wanted me to think that my family has some kind of plot against me, the evil devil tried to isolate me AGAIN! The devil tried to make me believe that I had no one but myself, and that I needed to take matters into my own hands! I am SOOOO happy that God has given me the strength to survive! I am OVERWHELMED at the fact that He gave me the clarity to see what was REALLY happening! I am so happy that He has taken out my heart of stone and replaced it with a heart of flesh!! GOD IS SO GOOD!! I LOVE AND THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING!! I CAN'T EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU LORD!!! Everyone.....please......whoever is reading, JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT! TRY HIM, CAST ALL YOU CARES ON HIM!! GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!! EVEN WHEN THINGS SEEM TO BE AT IT'S DARKEST, HE IS THE LIGHT! AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ YOUR WORD! AND LET IT RENEW YOUR MIND!!! I love you all to LIFE!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what Gods will is-His good, pleasing and perfect will!"
Romans 12:2


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued..........



No comments:

Post a Comment