Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WHEN THE DEVIL WHIPS OUT THE BIG GUNS, GOD SENDS A NUKE

Sooo....I WANT TO START OFF THIS MORNING WITH A TESTIMONY!! In my last post yesterday, I wrote about the devil ramping up his attacks the closer we get to our breakthrough! The closer we get to our OVERFLOW and BLESSINGS that God has in store for us! That thought came over me as I was sitting, there is a sister in Christ on Twitter that was being verbally attacked, by other Christians, and she tweeted that she would no longer spread the love of Christ on that platform. She stated that she couldn't take the pain of the comments, especially since they were coming from other CHRISTIANS! I replied to her, encouraging her to stay in the race, stay the course, that there were lives attached to her platform, and that the devil was heavily attacking her because God was about to fulfill something in her life!! I wrote that the devil knows exactly what our weakness are and he loads those things in his BIG GUNS, and fires away with all he has! Well yesterday, not TWO HOURS  after I blogged, the devil tried to throw a HAIL MARY on me, but my defense (the Holy Spirit) was there in the end zone to SWAT IT DOWN!! So, knowing that the devil knows that ATTACKING MY MOTHERHOOD OR MY CHILDREN is the biggest emotional target in my life, that's where he focused his attack on me yesterday! During a conversation we were having I asked my son, does the women of the house (I don't share names but it is a close family member of ours) try to make it seem like I am not a good mother, that I can't take care of you and do the right thing? He replies, well she came to me while I was at the table, rubbed my leg and said "I will always love you, and I will always be there for you" and proceeded to give him a laminated list of phone numbers, none of which were mine! So hearing that, I stopped, and when I tell you the anger bubbled from my belly, and slowly rose up to the top of my chest!! I ALMOST STARTED RANTING AND RAVING!...but the GOD IN ME stopped me in my tracks, just as I was entering my son's room! I was getting ready to consume him with yelling questions like DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA KILL YOU OR SOMETHING? DO YOU THINK I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU? WHY WAS THIS DONE BEHIND MY BACK? DO YOU THINK I WOULD HURT YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?? I stopped right in the entranced and thought, I KNOW what this is, I JUST BLOGGED ABOUT IT! Instead of allowing the anger to rise, instead of allowing my anger to push me to thoughts and feelings (because I was extremely hurt and VERY VERY ANGRY!), I reached out to the heavenly father!!! The more I prayed, the clearer my thoughts became, the more I prayed, the calmer I became! I begged God to take away the feeling of hurt, pain, and anger away from my belly and chest! Soon, I was thinking, you are not in competition with any other women on this planet concerning your children! Then I thought, this happened over a week ago, this was when she was going to put me out, this happened after I told her my kids are coming WITH ME PERIOD! All she knows is my track record, and that is what she was going by, she doesn't yet know the new me! She was LOOKING OUT FOR MY CHILDREN! She didn't know if I really had secured a place to stay (which I didn't), she didn't know if I had a plan (which I didn't), she didn't know where I was taking them (because she knew I wouldn't of told her!). You see, the devil will try to warp, twist, and make you feel like one thing is happening when it's really the other! THE DEVIL IS A MASTER DECEIVER, LIAR, MANIPULATOR, AND A MASTER OF CHAOS! If I would have followed my emotions, and excepted the warped, and twisted "truth" the devil tried to present to me, I WOULD HAVE GONE OFF! I would have taken 10 steps backward in my development, instead of winning a major battle yesterday! THE WORD OF GOD IS REAL! That is why I stress that point in every blog post! I reminded myself that God is in control of EVERYTHING, NOT JUST SOME THINGS! I repeated the bible verse, "If God before me who can be against me" and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper!". I reminded myself that I had the VICTORY, that I was MORE THAN A CONQUEROR! If I didn't have the WORD OF GOD IN ME, things would have turned a different way yesterday, my kids would have seen me yet again, yelling, screaming, and cursing (I'm pretty sure I would have let a couple go yesterday!). Some may see this as a small battle and victory, but if you knew the old me THIS WAS HUGE! When I react off of my anger, rebellion and revenge follow! UNFORGIVENESS follows right behind that mess! I would have been something different this morning! ....but I thanked God instead, I said out loud that I forgive her for anything negative she has said behind my back! I also forgave anyone who listened and repeated those things! I forgave all of it, I even shared my blog post with my oldest two, and shared this testimony! GOD IS GREAT! He watched us in those moments of emotional, physical, and mental distress! He wants to see what action we take, what we CHOOSE to do!! I THANK GOD FOR HIS CHANGING POWER! I THANK GOD FOR THE MIRACULOUS CHANGE HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE, INSIDE AND OUT! My breakthrough is on the way, your breakthrough is on the way! LETS NOT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO KNOCK US OFF COURSE! LET'S NOT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO CONFUSE US, OR BRING CHAOS TO OUR THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS! Remember, the closer you get, THE GREATER THE ATTACK!! BE READY!!! READ READ READ READ READ READ READ THE WORD OF GOD!!!! IT WILL NOT FAIL YOU AND YOU KNOW GOD WILL NEVER! I love you all to life and GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!

"THE THIEF (DEVIL) COMES TO STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY. I (JESUS) CAME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY"  John 10:10

"BE SOBER MINDED; BE WATCHFUL. YOUR ADVERSARY THE DEVIL PROWLS AROUND LIKE A ROARING LION SEEKING SOMEONE TO DEVOUR!" 1 Peter 5:8

"BUT I AM AFRAID THAT AS THE SERPENT DECEIVED EVE BY HIS CUNNING, YOUR THOUGHTS WILL BE LED ASTRAY FROM A SINCERE AND PURE DEVOTION TO CHRIST!" 
1 Corinthians 11:3
Paul wrote to the people of Corinth in a letter..

BUT REMIND YOURSELF.....
"WHAT  THEN SHALL WE SAY IN RESPONSE TO THESE THINGS? IF GOD BEFORE WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?!!"
Romans 8:31

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment