Friday, October 18, 2019

REBUILDING THE PARENT

Sooo....One of the many things I asked God to change and or fix about me was how I parent! I have asked Him on many occasions in prayer to help me be a better parent to my children. Yesterday, God decided to get to work! You see, God has a plan, and a pattern, first He had to work on me concerning character flaws. I cannot be a great parent if I still have immorality in me! Now God has thrown me RIGHT IN! Yesterday I stumbled upon a video about the negative effects hip hop/pop music has on our children. I was already wanting to talk to my kids about that, but I was hesitant because I didn't want to face their disappointment and angst! My daughter, and this started several weeks ago, picked up this obsession with an artist called Billie Eillish! Now, this was before I turned over my life to God, and even then I had a REALLY BAD feeling about it, but because the flesh had dominion over me, I let it go! After watching that video yesterday, I decided Billie had to go! I mean my daughter had all the song lyrics written down in several notebooks, she would study them on a daily basis, she would look at her pictures everyday, I mean those demons had COMPLETELY LATCHED on to my baby! (she's 12, but I still call all 3 my babies not matter the age) It was to the point where if I even brought up the concerns I had, or even threatened to take it all away, it would bring my daughter into a fit of tears, almost identical to an anxiety attack!! WHEN I TELL YOU THOSE SONGS RELEASE SPIRITS, PLEASE BELIEVE ME, DO SOME RESEARCH! BACK IT WITH THE WORD OF GOD! So I fed up, what I watched moved me so much, that I stormed into her room looking for her IDOLS materials, PICTURES, LYRICS, EVERYTHING, AND SHE HAS A LOT! I found a few things, but then I found this letter, and a song that my daughter wrote! I WAS COMPLETELY OVERTHROWN EMOTIONALLY!  The song had profanity, and it outlined how everyone thinks she's the BAD GUY, and how accepted that saying, "WELL I WILL SHOW YOU A BAD GUY!" It talked about some troubles she had in school last year, and how I believed the teachers over her, and at the end it said EFF ME AND EFF THE TEACHER!! It cut through me like a knife! then I read the letter, and God showed me what the cause was! In this letter my daughter talked about how I used to talk to her when I was angry with her, and how MY WORDS TEAR HER APART AND TEAR HER DOWN!!! I BALLED!! I CRIED AND CRIED! She wrote once her father left she had no one to protect her from ME! ME! I thought that we had a GREAT relationship, I even bragged about it at times! Needless to say, I VIGOROUSLY REPENTED for all the horrible things I have said to my children, breaking them down over time! That was a hard pill to swallow! That is why she identified with this Billie Eillish so much, they haven't gone through the same things, but they both have the same spirits on them! I prayed and asked God to give me the words to say, I know I had to apologize to her before I broke it to her that there will be no more Billie Eillish EVER! I asked God to make this transition smooth, I also asked Him to give her a heart to give me the materials WILLINGLY without a fight! She got home, I apologized, and then God gave me a word! I explained to her that her connection to Billie is demonic, that this artist carries a whole host of depressive, angry, immoral, REBELLIOUS spirits, and that they have latched themselves on to her! I told her that she goes in her room and reads those lyrics, and sings her songs to fill an emotional void in her heart, and that I couldn't allow it anymore! i told her, that she had to give me all she had concerning her! I told her, to take a 7 day challenge, no Billie Eillish, I wanted her to say a quick prayer every time she felt sad, or every time she thought about Billie, and at the end of the 7 days, if you don't feel better, I would give her back the material!! NOW I AM REALLY LEANING ON FAITH HERE! I know God will do EXCEEDINGLY! Guess what, God did EXACTLY what I asked of Him! She gave me everything without a fight, she was crying, but I expected that! You see those demons knew they were about to be cast out, they knew their time was up with my child, and they were PANICKING! She even had to stop eating dinner because she was crying and just felt SO overwhelmed! THIS NEXT PART IS MY FAVORITE GOD MOMENT! She said to me at the table, I FEEL LIKE I'M HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK!! I DIDN'T KNOW HOW UNHEALTHY THIS WAS UNTIL IT WAS TAKEN AWAY!! I told her that was the demons trying to push her back into that depressive and rebellious state! WHEW!! I definitely have a part 2 for this post because there is much more God taught me this morning! I love you to life, please come back and read part 2, It is very important! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment