Saturday, October 5, 2019

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF GODS GRACE AND MERCY

Sooo....this morning I was reading (rather following along with the audio) Nehemiah the 9th chapter. It went into detail about how the Israelite's where given everything they needed, when they were delivered out of the hands of whatever nation was persecuting them at that time. It went into detail how they would cry out, and God would deliver them. Not just deliver them, He would lead them to a land that already had EVERYTHING THEY NEED! Wells that were already dug, fruit trees already planted and flourishing, housing, fertile soil, everything they needed!.....yet every time they got settled, and comfortable in their sweet new life, they would go back to their wicked ways and turn from God! Isn't that something?! Well, that WAS me not so long ago! Every time I would find myself in a situation where I would have to start again in my living situation, God swooped down and MADE A WAY OUT OF NO WAY! He would set it up so that my rent was low, and I would get used furniture, tvs, pots and pans, at no charge, JUST GIVEN! I remember my first apartment in Florida, when we moved we had nothing (except for the stuff that me and the father of my children stole from the place where I was working, kitchen stuff), the woman next door was being evicted, and the day that she had to move out, she literally gave us her whole house!! It was unbelievable! The landlord originally said the rent would be $700 a month, the day we moved in she informed us it would be $300! Everything fell into place! I knew where that help came from, thanked God, then continued to live in filthy sin! This would happen over and over! All of those times, like the Isrealites, I took advantage of Gods loving kindness, of His grace and mercy! God has always been continuously faithful in my life, and I have only given Him bits and pieces, never my all, UNTIL NOW! I am so GRATEFUL that God didn't just throw me away! I am grateful that He never gave up on me, and never will!! I am grateful for the trials and the tests, the heartaches and the pains, the suffering the despair...ALL OF IT!! I am grateful it took all of that to push me in the right direction! I do not regret ANYTHING that I went through, I just thank God for coming to my cry, EVERY TIME, ANYTIME, ALL THE TIME!!! GOD I THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY SOUL, WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY PERSON ON THIS EARTH! EVEN MY CHILDREN!! (That is something I thought I could never say! More than my CHILDREN!) Don't advantage of Gods grace and mercy the way I did, don't choose pain and suffering, he allows things to happen to you to mold you, but to also GET YOUR ATTENTION!! HEED HIS CALL!! DON'T DELAY....OH....AND READ READ READ READ READ READ READ THE WORD OF GOD!!! I love you too LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

Refer to Nehemiah chapter 9....if that is your cycle, ask God to change your behavior, ask Him to change replace your heart of stone with a heart of flesh! He will do it, you just have to INVITE Him in! God bless you on your journey!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/
to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment