Thursday, October 3, 2019

TAKING A CHANCE

Sooooo.....I feel amazing right now. I took a chance and contacted my best friend, the one who I have shut out, and ghosted on several occasions, on a wing and a prayer. I explained to her what God is doing for me in this season of TOTAL SURRENDER AND GIVING HIM MY YES! I told her that I can only prove that I am worthy of this friendship through my actions, because my words mean JACK SQUAT at this time! The power of God flowing and working through me, in my life will invalidate any negative feelings between us, and bring us to reconciliation! She is the only person who knows that this is me writing these blogs (I have never used my real name, or the name of others!). In one of her replies, she said this, and it made very emotional! She said, "THIS IS THE SEASON OF YES, GIVING GOD OUR YES!" She is going through similar things that I was facing! Totally giving God a YES can be hard sometimes, we think that we are, and then we take it back almost immediately! I AM COMPLETELY GUILTY OF THIS BEHAVIOR! You would think after being evicted, sleeping in my car some nights WITH MY CHILDREN, repeating the cycle of alcohol and cocaine addiction, lying, stealing, and EVERYTHING ELSE that that would have prompted me to surrender! NO! IT DIDN'T! Sin and despair had dominion over my thoughts, pride and anger dictated my actions! Like I have said in earlier posts, God doesn't work through coincidences, he is INTENTIONAL, and everything happens according to His design! Now, I have to admit, when I saw that she had responded, I was filled with fear, fear of rejection, fear of harsh words! I didn't listen to the response until just a few moments ago, the response was sent early this morning!!....but if I listened to fear, I wouldn't of been encouraged and inspired! I would have missed out on that little moment, that will lead to BIG things later! By acting on the fear it would have told God, I DON'T HAVE FAITH IN WHAT I PREVIOUSLY PRAYED FOR! That he will restore my friendship with her, and give me another chance to be the best friend I want and need to be! He has and will continue to give me the tools, He is molding my character into the person He wants me to be, and with Him, I will never ruin another friendship, or any other type of relationship!! To God be the GLORY! It is not a coincidence that we are giving God our yes in the same season! October is the month of RESTORATION, of HEALING, of FULFILLMENT, of RECONCILIATION, of YES, of OBEDIENCE, of MIRACLES!!! Lean on Gods unchanging hand!! He will do it for you!! AND READ YOUR WORD DANG IT!! IT IS LIFE!! I'M NOT PLAYIN!! LOL!.....BUT FOR REAL!! I love the heck out of you all, I love you to life! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW! GIVE HIM YOUR YES IN THIS SEASON, DON'T MISS OUT!!!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued........


No comments:

Post a Comment