Saturday, November 16, 2019

WHAT WAS MEANT FOR EVIL

Soooo.....If you have read my earlier posts you know that I was living with a step mother, who I wronged by drinking her alcohol all summer, she found out around Sept. 8th, I gave my life back to Christ on the 10th because I was tired of conpletely destroying my life because of bad decisions, she gave me until October 1st to move out. I was granted a stay of execution, but I think a few weeks later she found the link to this blog. She read the first entry where I basically released everything I had done in the past. She read it, tried to use it against me by reporting lies to DCF, threw my past in my face on several occasions verbally (she doesn't know the redeeming power of God). Tried to butter my children up, hoping to create separation (DIDN'T WORK), tried to bait me into reacting in anger and violence (DIDN'T WORK). When all of those darts she shot at me didn't work (ONLY BECAUSE OF THE RENEWING POWER OF GODS WORD, NOT OF MY OWN POWER) her last deed was to go to court AND LIE! I received an order to vacate the premises IMMEDIATELY, the order said that she was in IMMEDIATE danger of abuse...FROM ME! I can't say that I couldn't believe it, because I knew what kind of person I was dealing with. You see, what was meant for evil, GOD TURNED IT AROUND FOR MY GOOD! I left that day with whatever I could grab, called on my family, amd they came running. I was able to be placed in a family shelter. When we got here we were told that we could move into the apartment in back, no sharing with the other families! God has been preparing me for this since Sept 10th, whatever was meant to hurt me has only HELPED ME! The DCF worker is amazingly kind, I have great people behind me and my kids, my son will be starting basketball soon, God had everything lined up for us! From these humble beginnings spawn GREATNESS! Not only has God rebuilt me spiritually, now He is rebuilding me financially! Every step from Sept 10th untill now was in His plan. As long I continue to seek Gods face, read His word, and follow His lead, my future will be stable and prosperous! I prayed that we would be in an apartment before Thanksgiving, and here we are! It's not how I thought it would happen, but I trust God none the less!!! I am excited about the future. Remember, it's not how you start, but how you finish! IF YOU FAINT NOT, YOU SHALL RECEIVE A JUST REWARD! "GOD IS ABLE TO DO JUST WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO, HE WILL FULFILL EVERY PROMISE TO YOU, DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD BECAUSE HE WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU!! HE'S ABLE!!" -Tye Tribbett.......I love you to LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!

"What evil you planned against me, God made it for good!" Genises 50:20

"Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be!" JOB 8:7

"The end of the matter is better than the beginning, and patience is better than PRIDE!" ECCLESIASTES 7:8


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment