Monday, November 4, 2019

THE WILL OF GOD (THE SAFEST PLACE)

Soooo....today after I prayed and before I read, I sat and thought where I would be RIGHT NOW if I was still doing things my own way, if I hadn't surrendered my life over to God, and if I was still taking matters into my own hands and living the way I wanted to live! I wasn't upset or afraid, BUT OVERWHELMINGLY GRATEFUL! I thanked God for changing me, for rebuilding me, for renewing my mind, for replacing my heart of stone with a heart of flesh! I thanked God for the desire that I have to seek His face everyday, I thanked Him for the great work He has done on the inside of me! I just shook my head, thinking about the mess I would of made of my life had I not followed the plan God has laid out for me, following His WILL and His way for how I am supposed to live! Then a familiar song popped into my head "The Will Of God". The very first line in that song is "THE SAFEST PLACE, IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, IS IN THE WILL OF GOD!", that is sooo incredibly true!! The will of God is good, acceptable, and perfect! Good, meaning anything you go through, everything you face, all the trials and attacks, or sickness and pain, God will work it out for our GOOD! No matter what it is, it will come to an end, and we will be better off, and fully restored. Acceptable, not only for God, but also for us! We are accepted and forgiven before God, and as we follow His guide (the bible, our instruction maual), we learn how to live in a way that is pleasing and acceptable to God. It also is fulfilling to us as well, because we feel the fullness of Gods joy, love, peace, and understanding! Doing the right things is pleasing, it makes you live a life free from worry, free from hiding and being ashamed, free from guilt and sorrow! God teaches us how to live a life that is pleasing and acceptable in His sight, He will never leave us or forsake us if we continue and strive to seek His face everyday! Now, perfect, I was a little intimidated by this part at first, because I have to repent for a thought, or a certain kind of feeling almost EVERYDAY! This doesn't mean God requires, nor does He expect us to be PERFECT! The only perfect one is GOD! So we can just stop stressing, God expectations aren't for us to be perfect! Gods will is PERFECT, in the sense of COMPLETION! I learned today during a devotional reading that the word perfect in this sense means to bring to maturity, to finish what is started, enabled to reach the goal, needing nothing for completeness! The work God has started in my life will come full circle, God doesn't do ANYTHING half way, He doesn't start something, and then abandon it half way through! God, if you allow Him to, will complete the great work He started within us! God is meticulous in His planning, everything He does is done for a reason, everything we go through happens for a reason, everything we face is for a reason! If we believe that Gods will is good , acceptable, and perfect, than we should have confidence and peace in the midst of hard times in our lives!! We should be void of worry, and strong in faith because we know and understand that this is a part of the will of God, we stand firm and believe in His word and promises! We trust and believe God, and NEVER lean on our own understanding, meaning never do what YOU WANT TO DO! Do things the way God wants you to do them, because you know that in the end, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE GOD!! PERIOD!! It will get bumpy at times, BUT STAND FIRM, it will hurt sometimes, BUT STAND FIRM, it will seem impossible at time, BUT THROUGH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! God knows all and sees all, He knows and has a plan for us that, He has a purpose for our lives! God knows everything from BEGINNING to END! How could we not follow a God like that! Knowing we have the victory, know that He will never leave us or forsake us, know that we are more than conquerors, know that He will never put more on us than we can bear, knowing that He fights all of our battles, knowing that He is the source of our strength, joy and peace, knowing that He works everything out FOR OUR GOOD, knowing that He will never let us fall if we trust and seek Him, knowing that He is ALPHA and OMEGA, knowing that He sees all and plans all, and that HE is in CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!! No matter what it may look like, just know that if you are walking in the will of God, He will see you through, and the reward will be more than you can ever imagine to ask for!! God promises that!!! I love you to LIFE!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose!"
Romans 8:28

"For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill His good purpose!" Philippians  2:13

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued...........



No comments:

Post a Comment