Wednesday, November 13, 2019

ABRAHAM FAITH

Sooooo........this morning, like every morning, God gave me a word of encouragement! He reminded me that His promises are true. You see, sometimes in the midst of a trial, doubt and fear might try to well up in your spirit! If you give it to God, and seek comfort in His word, you will get renewed strength and courage! It can be hard at times when your faith is being tested, when you don't know what is going to happen, blind faith can ne scary at times. I am reminded about the story of Abraham, and how God told him to sacrifice his son! NOW THAT KIND OF TEST IS MORE THAN I COULD EVER HANDLE!! Abraham trusted God SO MUCH that he gathered the wood, and took his son, and started up the mountain to the alter! I WOULD OF DIED FROM GRIEF WELL BEFORE THAT!! TRUST ME!! BUT ABRAHAM'S LEVEL OF FAITH WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD!! JUST AS ABRAHAM WAS ABOUT TO KILL HIS OWN SON, God told Abraham to look in the bush, and there was a ram worthy for the sacrifice!! AT THE LAST MOMENT, JUST BEFORE HE THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE TO SACRIFICE HIS OWN SON, BOOM, GOD CAME THROUGH!!! That is the kind of blind faith I want to have, that is the kind of faith that will get us through the TOUGHEST of times!! God reminded me of His FAITHFULNESS this morning! He reminded me that He is an ON TIME GOD! This word gave me strength this morning, it renewed my hope and strengthened my faith! THAT IS WHAT A TRIAL DOES!! God wants to stretch our faith!! HOW WOULD WE BE GRATEFUL FOR THE BLESSED OUTCOME OF WE DIDN'T HAVE FAITH!! God is good ALL THE TIME! No matter how hard it looks, no matter how impossible things may seem, GOD HAS ALREADY SET THE RAM IN THE BUSH FOR YOU!!! He has already set up the rescue, He has already worked the miracle!! BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH!! TRUST IN GOD AND HIS WORD!! REMEMBER GOD IS UNDEFEATED, HE HASN'T LOST A BATTLE YET!!!.I love you to LIFE!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

"WHAT SHALL WE SAY THEN TO THESE THINGS? IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US!" ROMANS 8:31

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment