Tuesday, November 5, 2019

SEEK GOD

Soooo......this morning I read a bible plan titled "Seek God", which I was more than happy to start and finish because HANDS DOWN making that decision to SEEK GOD has been the best decision I have EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!! I don't want to think about where I would be right now if I hadn't made that decision, but to God be the glory for RIGHT NOW! The areas where I have GREATLY BENEFITED from seeking God is in the way I respond to situations, people, attacks, handling my emotions, and my way of thinking! That is just the start, I know God has MUCH MORE to teach me in the days, months and years to come! I never used to be a person who responded or reacted in a healthy way to situations concerning other people, or situations that I have found myself in! I would HALF WAY ask God to help me, but then when I thought He wasn't moving FAST ENOUGH for me, I would allow my feelings to take over, and react in MY WAY! ANGER, HATE, VENGEANCE, RESENTMENT, UNFORGIVENESS, NASTINESS, to rectify the way I was feeling, it came to a point where I didn't have to curse you out, or knock you out, you know how I felt as soon as I came into the room! My feelings were made known, I could engulf an entire room with the anger I was feeling, and the person who it was aimed at knew as well! I could tear a person down with just a few sentences or a look! That type of behavior is like a band-aid on a stab wound, it will help for JUST A LITTLE WHILE, but eventually cause you more pain and hurt in the long run! That kind of behavior did a lot of damage to my soul and heart, I was more negatively affected by it, more than the person I was attempting to hurt! Not seeking God for so long led me down paths I never wanted to go down, had me making decisions that were damaging, I was filled with ego, pride, dormant anger, fake joy, fake peace, fake happiness!! No matter how good things would go for a while, I would always find myself falling, over and over again!! The roller coaster ride from HELL!! It was only when I decided to TOTALLY SURRENDER and give my WHOLE LIFE over to God and seek His will that ever thing became clear! Seeking God in ever thing we do is VERY IMPORTANT! Who better to have as council, a God who knows EVERYTHING, who knows the plan, who has all the power in His hands! Now, sometimes His way may seem UNCOMFORTABLE, that's because we are so used to doing things CONTRARY, and our flesh rears it's UGLY HEAD! If it feels uncomfortable, that means he is GROWING YOU, you have to BREAK THROUGH, break out of the habit of doing things that will only satisfy you for a moment, and start doing things that will end up being beneficial right then, and for the future! It is Gods plan to make us better than we were before, that is a part of CHANGING! When you give your life to Christ, it says in the bible that we become NEW CREATURES! Key word is new, NOT LIKE BEFORE, NOT DOING THE SAME THINGS THE OLD PERSON DID...NEW! CHANGE, it is what we do, and to do that we have to be developed! When we seek God before we act, respond, change careers, move, date, speak, every aspect in our lives, He ALWAYS works everything out for our good! God will never lead us astray, He will never lead us into a situation that will hurt us! Seek God before a meeting, before you have a talk with your children, before you travel, anything and EVERYTHING, and you will see Him work in a mighty way! His glory will shine through, especially in the situations you see as impossible!!! REMEMBER, GOD WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!!! Consult Him, and He will give you heavenly direction!!! You will be grateful that you didn't do things your way, AND MESS UP EVERYTHING!! You will learn to see things HIS way and not YOUR way!! WE ARE BETTER OFF THAT WAY!!! Accept His divine direction, TURN IT OVER TO GOD, whatever you are going through, and seek Him in ALL YOU DO!! I love you to LIFE!! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things will be added to you." Matthew 6:33

" And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." Psalms 9:10


"With my whole heart I seek you,let me not wander away from your commandments."  Psalms 119:10


"The young lions suffer want and hunger, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing!"  Psalms 34:10


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued...........



No comments:

Post a Comment