Friday, November 15, 2019

THE BEGINNING OF NEW THINGS

Soooo.....Today is testimony day. I haven't written anything since Wednesday, and it was an on time word. While I was thinking about the ways God has been good in my life, I thought about Abraham. The last post was called ABRAHAM FAITH! That is what I am working with right now. God has been preparing me for this test since I started this blog on September 10th. This is the real test, God is really stretching my faith! I don't know what will happen or when, and it may be hard at times, but I know in the end there is a blessing! God has shown me favor at every turn so far, and I don't anticipate Him leaving me now! I am VERY EXCITED and have great hope for the future! This is just the beginning, and when I'm settled I can go more into what is happening now in my life, one thing I do know is that I'm blessed, my kids are blessed! Those who tried to break me LOSS! Those who tried to use my old sins against me, LOSS! Those who lied and conspired against me, LOSS! Those who tried to get me to react in a violent and angry way, LOSS! Those who dragged my name through the mud, LOSS! Like I have said in other entries, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINT ME SHALL PROSPER! I am more than a conqueror! When you give yout life to God, and SURRENDER IT ALL TO HIM, and you seek a relationship with Him through praying and reading his word, God vindicates you! No matter what anyone tries, your past sins cannot be used against you, because of the person you become! The light of God will shine through, the change will be UNDENIABLE! Just keep in prayer continuously, renew your mind with the word of God, and learn ti view things with Gods lens. Forgive those who try to hurt you. Above all.....LOVE OTHERS AS YOU LOVE GOD AND YOURSELF! LOVE LOVE LOVE....AND FORGIVENESS! Extend the same grace God gives us when we come to Him for forgiveness for our sins! I forgive and love that person who tried to break me, who tried to rip me away from my children, I forgive that person who LIED, (to the courts of all places), I am happy and hopeful for the future! I am prepared to work hard, no matter what comes my way! Stay strong in the face of your enemies, be encouraged, seek God! GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH EVERY TRIAL AND GIVE YOUR FAVOR ON YOUR JOURNEY! I love you to LIFE! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!

This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment