Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The Weight of Sin

Soooo......I am pretty sure that most if not everyone has heard the expression, "The weight of sin" right? I was sitting and thinking one day about what that ACTUALLY meant. The lightness you feel after giving your life over to God is LIFE CHANGING,  and UNDENIABLE! That feeling of COMPLETE FREEDOM is the feeling of not having the chains of sin, not being bound by mistakes, drug use, cursing, drinking, lying,  stealing, lust, fornication, anger, and hate! I was thinking about me in particular, how I used to indulge in cocaine, marijuana, drinking, fornication, you name it. I had become a SLAVE to what I was doing. The process of calling drug dealers, waiting for a reply, leaving my children to go cop, not having enough money, coming down and getting depressed, the mind altering effects it was causing, mood swings, anxiety, guilt, shame, hopelessness, anger, resentment, pride, FALSE SINCE OF HAPPINESS,  blacking out, wasting money, not having what my kids needed money wise, selling food stamps for gas, ETC! That is why I felt LIGHT AS A FEATHER when I surrendered! GOD LIFTED ALL OF THAT FILTH AND MORE FROM ME, HE TOOK IT AND REPLACED IT WITH HIS LOVE! I gave God my broken places and in return He fixed it! I gave Him my anger and resentment, guilt and shame, and in return He gave me peace and joy! I gave God my pride, and in return He gave me humility! I gave Him my rebellion, and He gave me obedience! God is rebuilding me piece by piece, repairing my moral center. That's why it says in the bible that we are "New creatures". I am LITERALLY not the same person I used to be! I am so happy not to be bound by substances and living a life of moral sin!  BLISSFUL IGNORANCE, is what I am living in now! Not knowing what God has for me, or what He is doing or about to do,  but trusting that whatever it is it's for my good! Following Gods leadership blindly, having faith that in His plans I will be restored, I will prosper, and NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME WILL PROSPER! Knowing that God has already given me the victory makes walking into the battles of life a BREEZE! God is UNDEFEATED! HIS WORD IS TRUE! Make that decision today, SURRENDER IT ALL TO HIM! Tell God what your tired of, tell Him that your tired of living they way you are, be SPECIFIC! Don't give Him a few things,  or just a piece! GIVE HIM ALL THE BROKEN PIECES, AND WATCH HIM RESTORE YOU! I PROMISE YOU, IT IS THE BEST DECISION YOU CAN EVER MAKE IN YOUR LIFE! If you have tried everything else, TRY GOD! You have NOTHING TO LOSE, but EVERYTHING TO GAIN!! I love you to life! GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER EVER EVER EVER IMAGINE!! HE WANTS TO FIX YOU, LET HIM! ❤❤❤

"Therefore, if any man be be in Christ, he IS A NEW CREATURE! OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY, and behold ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW."
2 CORINTHIANS 5:17

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins can be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord"
ACTS 3:19

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins, and purify us from ALL unrighteousness."
1 JOHN 1:9


This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/


to be continued...........



No comments:

Post a Comment