Friday, January 3, 2020

GOD DID IT!

Sooooo.....I have recently shared my blog with my mother. She is the very first family member that I have shared this with,  and I was a little nervous.  I was very excited, and still am, about what God had given me to write, I was truly blessed with that word! (See previous post). She read it and was blessed, then she said, it didn't sound like my daughter, it was like someone else wrote it! Lol! Then she asked if I had copied it! I just chuckled and texted back, I wrote it, but God gave it to me! First of all, I want to marvel at the fact that I didn't get offended by the question of did I actually write it, that didn't even cross my mind, because that's how DEFENSIVE I used to be! The instant response of GOD GAVE IT TO ME, is a sign, and a testament of the change and work God is doing in me! Let me paint a picture, I used to be a COCKY, PRIDEFUL, OVERCONFIDENT, and HAUGHTY type of person (I wrote about this is an earlier post called "Strengths Can be your Weakness"). Gods changing power is undeniable, if you allow Him to change you. If you are willing to take the strength and love He gives you, face your deficiencies, face your attitude, face your anger, or whatever your hang up is. Speak it out loud, confess it, SURRENDER IT ALL TO HIM, READ THE WORD OF GOD and deal with it according to His heavenly instructions, and you will see and feel the change! You won't respond to things and situations like you used to, you won't think, speak, or react like you used to! There will be no room for anger, or defensive behavior! There will be no room for pride, cockiness, self exalting! All you will be able to say is GOD DID IT! The ability to take credit for ANYTHING will diminish greatly! You will know that all things come from God, all gifts, and blessings! I have come to the realization that I AM NOTHING WITHOUT GOD, AND I CAN AND WON'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HIM!! All the praise, honor and glory belongs to our God! Give God the credit He deserves in your life! WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING! NONE OF ME GOD AND ALL OF YOU! IN JESUS NAME!!! I love you to life, GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!!

"For by grace are ye saved through grace; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast!"
EPHECIANS 2:8-9



This is the link to the Top Christian Womens Blog site, they have something for everyone, from the lost sinner, to the mature christian. Be  Blessed! https://blog.feedspot.com/christian_women_blogs/

to be continued...........







No comments:

Post a Comment